What you shooting at the quarry?

Offroad Gary

Ill be using my bog standard .243 Tikka 595 in the wood with a bushnel legend sat on top. Got to give the guests a chance ;-)

Yes its a shame we can't open it up for restricted ticket holders, but that's just the way it has to be.

The CSR shoot also sounds good, Im looking forward to the one in August.

Rup

Hi,

ADW & Co. (Me! :) ) SSR-15 Stainless/Black

.204 Ruger, 24" Douglas Premium Stainless

Zeiss Varipoint 3-12x56T in MAK Milmount

Early Wildcat stainless mod.

Versapod (couldn't get the Atlas fitted in time)

Just finished re-zeroing in the snow,

Alan

Ill be using my bog standard .243 Tikka 595 in the wood with a bushnel legend sat on top. Got to give the guests a chance ;-)

Yes its a shame we can't open it up for restricted ticket holders, but that's just the way it has to be.

The CSR shoot also sounds good, Im looking forward to the one in August.

Rup

i'm sure all you boys will have fun.

Keep up the good work and keep organizing fun and interesting shoots.

I will be at Bisley helping to run the CSR comp.

We have a record (for a league match) 67 punters, and that's with several of the regulars not in attendance.

Happy days.

10 stages from 600-100yds, I'll be using a 16" barreled LMT in .308, 155gn ammo, Geissele trigger, 3-12 S&B and I may use a Harris bipod.

No suppressor though :-)

Tikka T3 Varmint .308 20" barrelHarris bi podSchmidt 4-16x50Jet-z modJust got an hour booked in calton moor tunnel for load development. Nothing like last minute prep......

Brilliant, I've just loaded some rounds also hope they work.

Scotch Egg,

You trying to rob Matt of the ' bugger-me-I've-still-got-to-get-ready' award :) ?

Shooting same set up as for tha past few years:

Surgeon/5R Bartlien 1:8/Sentinal in 6.5 x 47, March 3-24 FFP, Atlas, TAB RAS sling and rear bag.

Colour - the one that Mr Cross had spare.

Load CCI450's. 37.5g of R15, 123g Scanar doing 2880.

Looking fwd to it.

Terry

Cant go,

working weekend,,

:mad:

Have fun guys

Keep BD away from the strawberry dachary.....

I haven't even got a zero! Or any loaded rounds. On nights so tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Ah. Competition prep in accordance with the BD school of shooting! :lol:

I'm ahead of the game at the mo - I was rather please to find 100 loaded rounds that I'd forgotten. But new scope with a quick 100m zero only. Hope it tracks true 0.1mRad or my data will be off! Moved house on Wed. Hope I can find my bipod. and charts, and bag. etc I do know where the rifle is. I think. :lol:

In contrast; I have solid information that Ewen and Gerald are in Wales at this very moment: PRACTISING FOR THE COMP! :o :o

I promised I wouldn't mention it to anyone.

have a good day Rupert and rest of you guys sorry i didnt make it thanks for invite take plenty of pictures good shooting to all of you dont forget to sort Matt out with is loading :D

Archived