Help please

Tubs

Can anyone help me please i need to get a muzzle screw cap for my Tikka T3 lite as i never got one with my gun and would like to get one, its in 223 if that helps also how much and where could i get one . Thanks Tubs

Can anyone help me please i need to get a muzzle screw cap for my Tikka T3 lite as i never got one with my gun and would like to get one, its in 223 if that helps also how much and where could i get one . Thanks Tubs

Hello Tubs,

If you can tell us what thread it is I will see if we have a buckshee one for you and send it out to you free of charge.

Regards

Brock & Norris

Hi I am looking for muzzle thread m18x1 protector for a sako85 stainless can anybody help

Terry

OK Im going to have to jump at this one, send me your address and Ill post one onto you.

I can do a better deal :rolleyes: free muzzle protector, free postage and a banana

OK Im going to have to jump at this one, send me your address and Ill post one onto you.

OK, I'll ride this wave: I need a left handed 6BR stalking rifle, has anyone got one?

:lol::)

I have a RH Tikka 590 thats begging to be a 6mm BR, i'll break your arm for free then youll have to use it left handed,,,,how that ?

:lol:

OK, I'll ride this wave: I need a left handed 6BR stalking rifle, has anyone got one?

:lol::)

I have one, but you can't have it :):rolleyes::lol:

NOW speakin aboot Bananas. I am not a spring chuckin ony mair. I have always opened bananas from the top down ie the end nearest the bunch the one with the longer stalk on it. I was workin with a Norwegian a few months ago and he asked me why I opened a banana the way I did. Bein me I said how else do you open a banana. He took one and opened it from the other end. It is much easier. So there another totally useless piece of information (but try it). And absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

NOW speakin aboot Bananas. I am not a spring chuckin ony mair. I have always opened bananas from the top down ie the end nearest the bunch the one with the longer stalk on it. I was workin with a Norwegian a few months ago and he asked me why I opened a banana the way I did. Bein me I said how else do you open a banana. He took one and opened it from the other end. It is much easier. So there another totally useless piece of information (but try it). And absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

Just tried this! It works! :)

Thank you for the replies everyone,Not been on here for a while as we had a problem with the computer. Brock and Norris thank you very much for your offer my thread size is 14x1 if that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

And with left hand curve bananas too!

talking of bananas try putting one out of its skin in a Tupperware dish with a mars bar in the fridge over night , voila banana mars , stunning :rolleyes:

Archived