NEWARK

brown dog

Just a short note to say what a pleasure it was to put many new faces to names over the last couple of days - as well as to chat with the usual suspects.

:)

Also want to add a public note of thanks to the March crew for their company and, in particular Gary Costello for generously allowing me to tag along 'out of hours'. Similar thanks to the DTA bunch.

:)

A great couple of days.

where you on the March stand mate? I was there yesterday for a while glimmering through the scopes...dreaming i could own one. lol and i got home and realised that terry was on this stand and didnt even know it!!!

I would also like to add to your comment BD, that i was amazed and proud to be part of a great community of guys who are always very willing to lend advice and their experiences and knowledge onto a minor like myself. :lol:^_^ I was also a taken aback as to how much i still have to learn!!! But am really feeling like i have a long relationship starting with this forum and with the gentleman who patrol these pages.

A brief encounter with Ewen of DTA Europe was an unexpected pleasure...and made me very jealous of his job! Along with the other kid on his stand who looked about 18! Jammy get!

Also bumped into the "son of dawg" (sounds good that) nice lad and was impressed with the array of stocks, and have my eye on one when i have a spare three hundred quid laying around!

Really enjoyed it guys and maybe next year we will all meet up again and if I enhance my knowledge thorugh out this year i may even be able to strike up some sort of converstaion with you guys, and actuualy know what the hell you lot talk about!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A pleasure gents

CZV

James

i paid for a barrel whic h i am waiting for and bought 500 bergers

Sort of feel your pain spud, 600 quid lighter after the show, New lamping kit and 1000 Scenars plus some other bits and bobs, so easy to do, I fairly certain I ordred an AW too but I might have imagined that, hoping it was a bad dream. Baked beans for the rest of the month.

Dan

Just in the door after a landing in Cork ...a landing that could have been classified as being shot down....

Really enjoyed meeting BD, Mark and many others.

We'll consider putting up a little stand next year.

edi

Just in the door after a landing in Cork ...a landing that could have been classified as being shot down....

Really enjoyed meeting BD, Mark and many others.

We'll consider putting up a little stand next year.

edi

I missed your stock edi, where was it?

Poor ole southern wimps having to come up norf................ :rolleyes:

Still, Stoneleigh should be good.

Newark isn't North! :rolleyes::P

Still moving it further south will make it a bit easier to get to. :)

Couldn't make it this year but sounds like it was a good show.

Archived