GLOVES

Orka Akinse

Fella's

I'm in the market for some replacement shooting gloves.

My basic spec is:

•  
  • Suede or some form of leather for the palms for gripping my rifle.
  • I would like them to go above the wrist
  • I like the idea of a velcro fastening system
  • An exposed trigger finger although I am ok with cutting the finger tip off if necessary.

What do you use or can recommend?

Fella's

I'm in the market for some replacement shooting gloves.

My basic spec is:

•  
  • Suede or some form of leather for the palms for gripping my rifle.
  • I would like them to go above the wrist
  • I like the idea of a velcro fastening system
  • An exposed trigger finger although I am ok with cutting the finger tip off if necessary.

What do you use or can recommend?

Sounds like Sealskinz to me... I use and rate them.

Hmmm Wardog short are slightly too short, or at least they appear to be from the pictures. The Long's are way too long.

Will keep them in mind tho'. Anyone else want to chip in?

Anyone have experience of the Viper Special Ops gloves (already suspicious from the title)???

Hmmm Wardog short are slightly too short, or at least they appear to be from the pictures. The Long's are way too long.

Will keep them in mind tho'. Anyone else want to chip in?

Anyone have experience of the Viper Special Ops gloves (already suspicious from the title)???

Prof or ebay a pair of desert combat gloves; beautiful leather, amazing quality, free or cheap.

I use Barbour neoprene gloves, trigger finger folds back (left or right handed) and sticks down with velcro pads, also velcro fastening around the wrist.

http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Barbour-Neoprene-Gloves.html?utm_source=GoData&gdftrk=gdfV23564_a_7c1565_a_7c7165_a_7c444813

Another vote for seal skinz.

Great gloves very warm considering how thin they are.

Had a pair of the barbour neoprene gloves and sorry but I though they were terrible.

Rich

Another vote for seal skinz.

Great gloves very warm considering how thin they are.

Had a pair of the barbour neoprene gloves and sorry but I though they were terrible.

Rich

Agreed with Rich on the Barbours.... I have a pair but never use them....too thick, not that warm...... Sealskinz are more like a second skin and far more comfortable / flexible.

Agreed with Rich on the Barbours.... I have a pair but never use them....too thick, not that warm...... Sealskinz are more like a second skin and far more comfortable / flexible.

.... and another negative vote from me on these. I have a pair and they are ok for snowball fights etc but not a lot of feeling for shooting and the fit is generally poor.

Good product in a way but not ideal for shooting.

I've used the Hatch gloves for a few years, they come in different lengths and all have the option of chopping off a trigger finger tip, leather palms and 'cloth' backs.

See here for ref: http://www.hatch-corp.com/law/tactical.aspx

Terry

Archived