High Mag MOA SFP Scopes

Hi guys, not posted for a while but looking to put a new scope on my 7 PRC. It currently has an X5 5-25 and i want some more mag. Thought i was sorted with the Schmidts but they seem to have stopped offering the MOA turrets with 2FP reticules in the higher mag scopes. Nothing in the 6-36 or 5-45, or 10-60 works. Its either FFP or 1cm @ 100 yards. 

Any other suggestions for first rate glass that i can get a good 2fp illumintated reticule with MOA turrets and high mag in?

IOR Terminator .. Delta Stryker or Nightforce Competition ... I'm assuming the high mag is for competition as for ELR or field use you need FOV to get back onto target 25x ish max

OSOK

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, No i deer said:

A top of the range March majesta will set you back over £4000

The blurb says this scope, 'super' ED glass, is better than standard ED glass at handling mirage....

Hmmm ......In my experience I've yet to look through a scope that 'can handle mirage better' ...Indeed, I have found that the better quaility lenses actually exagerates mirage...

Makes me wonder if this scope will also be able tell me in which direction the wind will be blowing......what next? 🤔