Unique Alpine UPG-1 rifle. 6.5Creedmoor.

3 hours ago, Taylorj said:

I’m very disappointed in you as said I’d take this 6 minutes after you advertised on here, I know nobody else was in before as you replied to my pm saying thanks for the interest and now your selling to someone else?? I

Bad form on the OPs part if that’s the truth 

I'm not really up on current black rifles, but given their popularity among some shooters, it does seem to me to be a tad "too good to be true" at £800 squid.........remember the old Latin proverb "Caveat emptor..."

Pete

ps: I did own a Blaser LRS for a while.......

6 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

I'm not really up on current black rifles, but given their popularity among some shooters, it does seem to me to be a tad "too good to be true" at £800 squid.........remember the old Latin proverb "Caveat emptor..."

Pete

ps: I did own a Blaser LRS for a while.......

1 hour ago, Yetidude69 said:

That model is only just over £1800 new, so priced right for a quick sale I'd say.

Fair enough. Not wanting to cast aspersions on the OPs character. Can you pm me a link to where they are that price please.

Thanks 

17 hours ago, shooter83 said:

Fair enough. Not wanting to cast aspersions on the OPs character. Can you pm me a link to where they are that price please.

Thanks 

Hello, I bought this from Norman Clarke in Rugby. They are great to deal with.  

6 hours ago, Totsy said:

Hello, I bought this from Norman Clarke in Rugby. They are great to deal with.  

He had a couple on display when I popped in the other day, I was sorely tempted myself but opted for a Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro in the end.

20 minutes ago, SMLE said:

He had a couple on display when I popped in the other day, I was sorely tempted myself but opted for a Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro in the end.

How are you finding the Delta 5, I contemplated one but ended up with another tikka.

5 hours ago, topscots1 said:

How are you finding the Delta 5, I contemplated one but ended up with another tikka.

Only fired 20 rounds so far to roughly sight in the scope and hear it go bang 😀 Not yet worked up a load but used some I had left over from my old rifle. Took me 2 or 3 to get zeroed then all the rest went in virtually the same hole at 100 yards. Roughly 0.3 moa.

Seriously impressed thus far……