STAND BY, INCOMING, REFERENCE THAT POOR YOUNG GIRL BEING SHOT!......

chaz

The shooting of that poor young girl is a dark cloud......

But from a shooters perspective, "things" will only get more difficult now this has happened.

She was "Allegedly shot with a hand gun".......

The news makes mention of 15 years to the day that the poor young Reece Jones was shot, with again with a handgun...

Yet, our news never mentioned they were shot with a hand-gun, which are almost impossible to get legally own for "us" legal owners......

Please don't get me wrong... I am very upset that this pretty young girl has been shot and killed. As I am upset by the lovely young Reece Jones with his whole future.

But the people, ( bar family and friends) will that will suffer, are US!! 

And this is and always will be the case......

Chaz

10 minutes ago, Roy W said:

Out of interest, when was the last time a shooting with an illegally held firearm used as a reason to tighten Firearms laws?

I can't think of one

Nor I

I could be wrong but didn't a copper get shot in 68 with a sawn off which prompted a change in the certification of shotguns?

Other than that, it has to be Canada where they (Trudeau) have just announced prohibitions on handguns and semi autos based on the use of an illegal semi auto, not that you were referring to other countries of course.

Everything about this tragic shooting that's in the public domain thus far, appears to suggest an illegal handgun was used.

Given the difficulty of legally possessing a handgun in Great Britain, there is no reason to think that FAC and SGC holders have anything to worry about.

Cheers

Bruce

I think a matter that we all need to be concerned about is the ever increasing lawlessness, and deterioration of society ..I can remember when any kind of murder was national news for days if not weeks…now in one city 3 in a week and I won’t mention London