RL26 in 300wsm

Montey

Hi any body got a safe starter load pushing 208 Bergers using RL26 nothing on the web site ? Using the load in my Fclass rifle I just want a safe start weight I can work up from.

any help greatly appreciated 

Thanks for the help when I’ve got this sorted I’ll post what I’ve found out

im up at Bisly at the weekend with some other Fclass guys who I think are trying this powder I’ve been told so hopefully I’ll have some good advice 

I’m not so sure.

The article is written for the US market. Vhit is part of the Nammo/Beger/Capstan group, who have been increasing the market share in the US. The US is a far, far bigger market than the U.K. Vhit would much rather divert shipments from the U.K. in favour of much larger shipments to the States.

In addition, Finland has just joined NATO. They’re tooling up in anticipation of Russian aggression. Vhit/Nammo will be supplying their forces with tonnes of additional powder/munitions, as well as supplying many other NATO forces. Just look at the Germans who are spending massive sums on additional equipment, including munitions for small arms.

I’ve been told by a Vhit distributor that Uk dealers no longer have Vhit powders supplied in 20kg bulk drums, they’re now individual 1kg pots.

Reload Swiss have also confirmed much of their output will now be for military use only for the next couple of years. I would expect Bofors (Sweden), Vhit (Finland), PB Claremont (Belgium) and Explosia Lovex (Czech) to all be going the same route.

The 165 didn’t work that well in this gun I found R/S 62 works well but i already have 25kg of RL26 on account of hearing it could be the new short cut 

I could only get 208g hybrids no 210g or 215g I could find ,one reason I’ve not been out look forward to see you this Sunday mate.