Pro quality workbench and storage-recommendations please

lapua

BOTT do very nice heavy duty workbenches and storage solutions, we have these at work ex ICI Plant at Wilton. I have a 3 drawer and one cupboard version with a 1.25m worktop in my gun room. It was very heavy and had to pull it upstairs on a rope but it’s rock solid and adjustable in height. In hindsight wish I’d got the next size up . Cheaper options from machine mart . Excuse the mess !!!

image.jpg

I have a homebase ultimate toll trolley, I think same quality as SGS stuff it does the job but could be more substantial. I really think you get what you pay for. Chinese stuff is Chinese stuff.

On 4/2/2022 at 1:36 PM, Richiew said:

BOTT do very nice heavy duty workbenches and storage solutions, we have these at work ex ICI Plant at Wilton. I have a 3 drawer and one cupboard version with a 1.25m worktop in my gun room. It was very heavy and had to pull it upstairs on a rope but it’s rock solid and adjustable in height. In hindsight wish I’d got the next size up . Cheaper options from machine mart . Excuse the mess !!!

image.jpg

And I thought my reloading bench a tad “busy”😂😂😂

• 1 year later...

Hey, that workshop setup sounds like an awesome project in the making! Quality workbenches and storage are like the backbone of any productive space. Funny enough, I'm on a furniture upgrade spree too. My garden hangout needed a fresh look. Came across this site link with some interesting options – might just be a goldmine for your pro-quality furniture hunt. Here's to building a workshop that's not just functional but a total haven for creativity. Rock on with that dream setup, and may your future projects be as smooth as a well-oiled workbench.