Schmidt & bender 6-36 x56 pm11 ( NEW RELEASE)

lee w 118

Lee, biggest question for me - is it available with the LRR reticle. I’ve got the 5-45x56 pm2 which is superb with this reticle (as per your recommendation). However if I compare it to my Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56, with Mil C reticle - for me it’s honestly just the LRR reticle and double turn turret that makes the S&B better.

This scopes looks to be a more compact form factor but the illumination dial looks odd - sticks out a long way. The world has moved on - push button illumination is industry standard on everything else. Glad they have the double turn elevation turret on it.

I’ll try to get a butchers at it at the BSS or IWA. 

• 2 weeks later...

Illumination looks to be a retro step along the lines of Zeiss and Hensoldt 

Your always welcome- hopefully there will be some tea / coffee and biscuits too ( it’s a bit odd but we have to use water urns rather than a kettle this year - not sure if it’s the food vendors / franchise or covid regs related). 

16 hours ago, lee w 118 said:

Bit lighter than the 5x25x56 and 3x27x56, so think I will have a gander, at the P5FL .👍 i will enquire  on price aswell.

see if they'll let you take one over to the ZCO stand for a comparison. you could bash them together and see which one comes out on top

Some discussion about the scope with comments from folk who have have seen it at SHOT 

pricing is to say the least, is excessive ,,,,

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/new-schmidt-bender-pm2-6-36x56.7107678/

• 3 months later...

Edi

How did you like the reticle (P5)? SB info says the center dot subtension is 0.7 cm at 100m. This is double the thickness of the P4 fine.