practical shotgun choice

Dellboy

not had hands on the 1301 comp pro, but know others that have had issues with the 1301. I went for the Steoger MK3, Benelli in disguise for half the price, so when I opened the loading port up and polished the bits up I didn't have too much of a grimace on my face. Shoots everything now a switched the extractor and extractor spring for a benelli one, can't go wrong for a £500 quid gun.

16 minutes ago, gazzarM1 said:

Got a 1301 during lockdown ....not had a lot of use as yet but signs are promising seems reliable enough

the new blue one ?

Guy at our club bought a new blue one week before lockdown. We run it in at the club that Sunday. Three weeks ago was shooting slug at 25/50/100 with it. It is fast accurate and reliable. 
had I not invested so much time and effort into my Benelli M3 I would buy one tomorrow. The issues with the first gen ghost loading has been sorted and it is a VERY good shotgun! Very quick and easy to load, very easy in the hands and very pointable. 
 The JM pro feels very agricultural against it! 

As long as you like blue bits all over your black gun! 🤣

On 7/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, The Burpster said:

Guy at our club bought a new blue one week before lockdown. We run it in at the club that Sunday. Three weeks ago was shooting slug at 25/50/100 with it. It is fast accurate and reliable. 
had I not invested so much time and effort into my Benelli M3 I would buy one tomorrow. The issues with the first gen ghost loading has been sorted and it is a VERY good shotgun! Very quick and easy to load, very easy in the hands and very pointable. 
 The JM pro feels very agricultural against it! 

As long as you like blue bits all over your black gun! 🤣

If I could afford one I would go for it ,apparently very comfortable to shoot ,

Burpster,I have just bought a used M3 where do you buy accessories / custom parts , cheers Dave 

1 hour ago, Villadave59 said:

Burpster,I have just bought a used M3 where do you buy accessories / custom parts , cheers Dave 

https://www.mcavoyguns.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d465_Benelli_spares___accessories.html

few bits here

4 hours ago, Villadave59 said:

The few bits I have bought (charging handle, loading ramp, mag follower and springs) came from Taran Tactical when they could sell parts to the UK (I have had it around 8 years). 

10 hours ago, Dellboy said:

7 hours ago, The Burpster said:

The few bits I have bought (charging handle, loading ramp, mag follower and springs) came from Taran Tactical when they could sell parts to the UK (I have had it around 8 years). 

Thanks for that chaps  I’ll have a look

Nope a used but in very good condition one.....Grateful if somebody could point me in the direction of a new 24” barrel for my Beretta 1301...it had an argument with my car today and is now defunct...don’t ask...gun good but barrel not

Cmon did car squash it ?? :blink:

2 hours ago, gazzarM1 said:

Yes ....all ok but barrel dead

check your accidental damage on your house insurance , some cover sporting goods (my mates wife backed over his DT10 ) got a new gun out of it ..