Yes, that "Hooper" model is quite nice (I have one), and is pretty faithful to the reproduction of the Alsta Nautoscaph watch that "Dr. Hooper" wore in the movie "Jaws".

Honestly, all the Resco watches are nice.  Well built, and as they say, good for "Downtown or Downrange".  And all of them have that durability that is typically expected from that community (SEAL/NSW).

A great company, with some really nice watches. Add to that, that is always a nice surprise, when someone (A.) notices you're wearing a Resco, and (B.) also is wearing one.  They're kind of a rare watch, and a small community that wear them, so it makes it a very special.  Kind of a "secret squirrel club" sort of thing. 😎

https://wornandwound.com/resco-watches-hooper/  (old article, circa 2014)

Enkosen, who are based in Northern Ireland sell this and some Submariner clones. This one apparently allows you to dive to 1000m and release the helium on the way although I think my own rear mounted release valve would be doing something similar. Anyway I bought one and very  nice it is. Still tells the correct time, got 20% off and if you find yourself in a Bond type of situation heavy enough to use as a knuckle duster. ( I took the orange strap off)

3D7F9F93-8743-41BD-8F83-30A95623A2F1.jpeg

2 hours ago, TSG said:

Enkosen, who are based in Northern Ireland sell this and some Submariner clones. This one apparently allows you to dive to 1000m and release the helium on the way although I think my own rear mounted release valve would be doing something similar. Anyway I bought one and very  nice it is. Still tells the correct time, got 20% off and if you find yourself in a Bond type of situation heavy enough to use as a knuckle duster. ( I took the orange strap off)

3D7F9F93-8743-41BD-8F83-30A95623A2F1.jpeg

😂😂