NRA have suspended shooting update

1 hour ago, Brillo said:

Like Pops said this will be the attitude of many. Over the past 3 weeks I’ve got used to giving people a wide berth, even those I’ve know for years. It’s going to take a while for us to adjust to being closer.

not me 😀

• 3 weeks later...

See the NRA have just updated .. 

like I  was saying . 

Away From Bisley

We are in regular dialogue with the MoD regarding access to their ranges. They recognise maintaining social distancing is relatively straightforward on many of their ranges; however this is harder to achieve when transporting personnel to and from the ranges. I suspect that the earliest we will see NRA affiliated clubs back on MoD ranges is September 2020.

14 hours ago, No i deer said:

I won't John I'm just trying to be optimistic 👍🤙

I think we need more than optimism. Organising the Europeans must be extremely difficult at best. Apart from booking the range and markers the entry forms must go out in time for every competitor to organise transportation and accommodation etc.

September opening is an optimistic guess and i can’t imagine the GBFCA organising the Europeans if there is a likely hood of cancelling. Just think what that would entail.

The other thing to take into account is how rusty we all are. I’m definitely not at the standard I was this time last year.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, fredster660 said:

Hi, the news now is that they are going to re-open saturday 23rd may initially weekends only , with some restrictions.

Full details  to be published on monday.

1 person per lane.

Tony