Not Shooting is expensive..

martin_b

Cant shoot! ( Im a paper puncher)

Cant reload, ( run out of primers)

So Ive got myself a copy of Applied ballistics ( this was a p/ex) and have just ordered a copy of quickload.

This lock down better end before I get onto the March, NF or S&B websites!

Yeah, I know what you mean...........I just spent strong money on a couple of new macro lenses to help maintain sanity.

(I already have the book & QL, and the ammo safe's full.............)

Pete

Managed to get more powders just in time so reloading for all cals for hunting/vermin control.  Should see me through the year if this lock down is finished.  Also attempted to measure my own pupilary distance and bought a coupe pairs more specs online saving me a fortune over opticians...after getting the first pair s bit wrong (hadn't realised I had different PDs for each eye), specsavers kindly released my measured data.  I was spot on overall but 2mm off to one side!

Bought more stock for the business and for upcoming jobs.

Got a list to do for the cars and bike.  Deep clean, polish the car bodies after cutting back and a three step fine coat polish before applying sealer.  Service the bike ready for summer (hopefully) and if my arm injury heals up any time soon, build a retaining wall above the river flowing past our back garden as the existing wooden one's about to collapse (been saying that for years LoL!).  Oh, and picking uyp a new pup next week so will have an 8 week old pup ready to start training...starting with house training!  (I think I'm allowed a pick up under animal welfare reasons).

Managed to bag a pair of vintage Tannoy Cheviots in need of restoration so drive units will be whipped out for a refoam and voicecoil gap clean before I rebuild the crossovers and see to the cabinets.  As I'm usually busy building things for other people, it's nice to have some time to build a few things for my own audio system.  I have a populated valve phonostage board here now so awaiting the right transformer to be made up, and raiding RS Components parts bins to build it into a top notch valve preamplifier for one of my turntables.  Yikes, this lockdown's getting expensive!