Scope, rings, tikka rail

Do NOT deal with this chap!
He confirms that item is sold to you,sends you a confirmation to that effect with his payment details then once he’s received your payment sends you a vague message:Sold ??
You have been warned Not good form !

P.S Items were on other 2 forums as well!

Care to explain please?
Heres your reply copied below to me sent @ 21.25 p.m last night requesting payment which i made a few hours later!

No explanation as to why after sending me a message as ( you were was first to reply and here’s my payment details)

Once money is sent over get a reply sold!

When questioned to explain please: just abuse name calling on forum and in messages?

Why don’t you come clean!

You sold it to someone else after taking my money and no explanation or refund but insults!

You have already lost sales access on another forum so do the right thing!

maxtich

Is there cross-wires here somewhere?....meaning; when he replied "sold" to you...rimmie was meaning the rail was sold to you - that's the way I would have read it - (unless I'm barking totally up the wrong tree)

I'm sure this could easily be resolved

Good luck

I don’t post here often, but from what I read above, I agree with snakeman,

To me it reads, payment received, so sold, as in when people post, sold pending payment.

Following on from what snakeman said, please can both parties take a deep breath and use pms to resolve this issue if possible and delete inappropriate comments.

For-sales, are really a transaction between two adults and for the most part FAC owners. 

I will refer this to other admin also.

Maxtich,

I would have taken rimmie's post as snakeman man did. The item has been sold to you. Like an auctioneer dropping the hammer and yelling sold. Posting up his details is not good form nor a reasonable response especially given the time frame. I would suggest deleting them from here and anywhere else you posted them. Rimmie has said he won't do anything until you have and I can understand his stance tbh. You can then confirm with him via pm that the message meant that you have successfully purchased the item or arange a refund if you both don't want to proceed with the sale.

Best of luck to both in getting it sorted.

Just to clarify no he said sold send me bank details for refund !

I just needed clarification why it’s sold and he’s asking my details for refunding.

I hope this shows this chaps devious behaviour!

Then when asked why not sold to me and offering to refund,he calls me a Moron with cry baby faces!

How very adult behaviour and both of us being Fire arms CERT holders, 

Totally unacceptable behaviour I would add!