fox caller

rab

Second the Fox Pro Scorpion, maybe with the sp55 speaker if you think you might need more volume (never needed to, but do plan on fitting the speaker outside my truck so that caller can be inside).

Have had a home made Mp3 caller and also a Minaske Outdoors caller and the Scorpion is by far the handiest and best by a far way.

All the dead fox's this spring are test of how good it has been!!

Get a Foxpro, it does not matter which one, Went out with the underkeeper on Wednesday and we drove around on the pickup for 3 hours and did not see a thing. When out last night on foot with the FX3 and in 45mins shot 4 in two adjoining fields which the previous night had been empty!!

Nick.

Get a Foxpro, it does not matter which one, Went out with the underkeeper on Wednesday and we drove around on the pickup for 3 hours and did not see a thing. When out last night on foot with the FX3 and in 45mins shot 4 in two adjoining fields which the previous night had been empty!!

Nick.

Have to say I agree with Nick, Foxpro's kit is awesome, great warrenty and Gary does some great deals :P

well i normally by everything direct from the USA, but i chose to get the fox pro direct from Gary,the back up is great and you will not find a better person to deal with,

mine came with more calls than you get from the USA, and i believe they have a 5 year guarantee, yes 5 years,

now find an electronic company that back there product up for 5 years.

and none of the other Cal's out there even come close to the quality of the fox pro calls.

give Gary a call and buy right buy once it saves you cash in the long run, when you keep buying this call and that call.

ATB

Colin :P

Just been on the phone to Gary and there waiting for some more to come in ,which should be about a week . I wish it would stop raining as it costing me a fortune looking on this bloody computer .

Just been on the phone to Nick and there waiting for some more to come in ,which should be about a week . I wish it would stop raining as it costing me a fortune looking on this bloody computer .

Hi Rab,

Just got in from clay shooting. It was me that you called. They may be in before the end of next week but just quoted a week to be on the safe side :P

I can't speak of the FX as I haven't heard one, yet! however I have dealt with Gary and you can not get better, I had a problem with a product and called Gary about it, two days later I received a replacement, that's what I call service.

If you're on a budget buy a Wam, they work well.

hi bud,i have a FOXPRO Camo 532-B with TX-5 with Long Range Remote which i bought from the states and it is by far the best ive used,all depends how much you want to pay as well.

mick

have you tried sqeeking in the deset foxes yet, l had one curl up and go to sleep in our op!!! we were feeding it pork scratchings

Add the price of the caller and the postage together and if it comes to more than £100 there is a bloody good chance you'll be stung at customs.

Ads

Remember the times of getting two dollars to the £ are long gone.The exchange rate is around 1.70 today and then you`ll pay the exchange rate commission to your credit card company on top.

Also if the unit did have a problem theres the hassle of sending it back.Far easier to have an official import and have the full back up service

Remember the times of getting two dollars to the £ are long gone.The exchange rate is around 1.70 today and then you`ll pay the exchange rate commission to your credit card company on top.

Also if the unit did have a problem theres the hassle of sending it back.Far easier to have an official import and have the full back up service

that's y i brought mine from Gary, you get peace of mind knowing that if anything goes wrong with the unit,all you do is send it back to Gary in the UK.

if you decide to go down the route of importing your own,please remember that if anything does go wrong you will have to send it back to the USA and pay for the shipping back to the UK, you will all so have to contact customers to inform them you are sending back a unit for warranty return,so you don't get import duty on the unit when foxpro send it back to you, as they will have to declare the price of the unit and the shipping cost to insure the unit.

most of the major shipping companies now do there own import duty for customers,this way they are making a fortune by charging you for paying your import duty,

you will be charged 20% of the cost of the unit and shipping.

its your call :lol: if i was you i would buy one from Gary,(well i did take my own advise)

you know it makes sense

ATB

Colin :lol:

If you buy direct from Fox Pro then yes you will be stung by import duty - they ship with UPS and there is no wriggling out from paying it!

I have imported 2 now direct from Fox Pro, and if I have to get another then I reckon I would just get one from the UK. I did get some extra's done to my caller though.

Cheers

Archived