fox caller

rab

If you buy direct from Fox Pro then yes you will be stung by import duty - they ship with UPS and there is no wriggling out from paying it!

I have imported 2 now direct from Fox Pro, and if I have to get another then I reckon I would just get one from the UK. I did get some extra's done to my caller though.

Cheers

what extras ????

ATB

Colin :lol:

If you buy direct from Fox Pro then yes you will be stung by import duty - they ship with UPS and there is no wriggling out from paying it!

I have imported 2 now direct from Fox Pro, and if I have to get another then I reckon I would just get one from the UK. I did get some extra's done to my caller though.

Cheers

Also buying the FX5 from Gary you get 200 calls, from Foxpro you get 50 and pay for the rest :lol::lol: I had a probelm with my remote on my FX3, sent it back to Gary and he even offered to send me a caller to use while he looked at mine - great customer service.

Anyway i upgraded to the FX5, it's awesome :lol::D

Cheers Steve

Col48, sorry that should have read extras with my caller - there new owl decoy for starters and sp55 and scorpion carry bag.

Whoever you get the the scorpion from you will not be dissapointed.

Also you get 100 calls from FoxPro with the caller. With that base you can then start editing your own calls with the Goldwave set up, I like to put pauses into my calls - well it works for me!

Cheers

Archived