Bradley Arms CSR outfit

jungle_re

Just received this little beauty yesterday can't wait to chuck a few down it in preparation for Saturdays csr tomorow.

All built by Mark Bradley using his Samson designed hand guard, upper and lower, armalon 18" barrel spangly doofer with Magpul furnature and gieseele trigger. Leupold spr scope in ADR mount and a set of Daniel defence iron sights hopefully for next years league. Mark turned this around sharpish comes as many other highly recommended.

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

The case was a bargain buy from a closing down sale at a local gun shop and cost me £50. First time at cutting the foam with the ex's electric knife and it's not that good of a job really but it works even if it don't look too pretty when the parts are pulled out.

No moderator it will be purely be a range gun I think though it may come to Scotland for the roe but weather it gets and airing then I'll have to wait and see.

Cheers guys very happy with it just need to put the time in to improve on the csr front.

Very nice! fair play!

As regards "First time at cutting the foam with the ex's electric knife and it's not that good of a job really"

You should see my Mrs with the electric knife and a roast joint!! :o

Happy shooting!

Looks very very nice! It would be near perfect for much of this next RRC....A similar rifle is certainly on my list of must haves.

As for the foam, a sharp bread knife I have found is the best and a lot less 'messy' than the electric option.

Shot the last match of the csr with this the weekend just gone and must say I'm very happy with it.

Thoughly enjoyable match, roll on the imperial.

This makes me want one very badly... Hmmm, time to have a crack at csr I think

Entries to our matches are up 91% on last year, with the average being 99 per match.

That's got to say something, we must be doing something right :)

This makes me want one very badly... Hmmm, time to have a crack at csr I think

You would also enjoy the McQueens sniper shoot with your current rig.

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Calendar/events.asp?site=NRA&id=3317

There's a geezer on here who holds the highest possible score for McQueens shot at the Phoenix. :ph34r:

Archived