GB F CLASS training Weekend 21-23 Feb 2014

Elwood

For all new comers to f class shooting this course is well worth doing.

It's a great ice breaker for the sport and you get to meet a lot of league members, so it makes dipping your toe in the F class pond a lot easier.

See you all on the range.

Dave

Any news on Team training dates Dave?

Not yet we will be sorting stuff out in the new year.

Got to sort the cut off point for team selection for the Europeans which will probably be the June Bisley shoot.

Then there will be possibly a team training day the Friday before the August Diggle shoot.

Dates etc need to be confirmed with Mik etc and wether we can book Diggle.

Cheers

Dave

It shouldn't be a problem booking Diggle midweek.

Thanks Vince are you the best point of contact for making a booking?

Or if not could you please point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Make that 16 me and Joe are coming just posted the cheque, I need all the help I can get we should both have new rifles to try out for the first time.

Thanks Vince are you the best point of contact for making a booking?

Or if not could you please point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Dave

Sorry - I never got back to you on this - must've missed the post. Yes - contact me for any midweek bookings.

Dave

Make that 16 me and Joe are coming just posted the cheque, I need all the help I can get we should both have new rifles to try out for the first time.

That's great news :-) see you guys there

Cheers

Dave

Right chaps,

F Class isn't my thing, but I'm curious about this.

What I'm curious about is, apart from on here, where else is this being advertised and how are you going about attracting new shooters?

I see this training weekend is taking place at Bisley, but there's absolutely no mention of it on the NRA's website.

We have another CSR introduction day on 25 Jan at Bisley and it's the 4th item down.

Perhaps you should look into this

I've booked accommodation in the L&M for the duration of the GB F-Class course next month. Has anyone on this forum stayed there before and if so what is it like, or would you recommend somewhere else?

I've booked accommodation in the L&M for the duration of the GB F-Class course next month. Has anyone on this forum stayed there before and if so what is it like, or would you recommend somewhere else?

The L&M is a bit basic to be honest and some of the guys in previous years have moaned a bit about the quality of the rooms.

The L&M own St George's lodge which is much better try and see if they can get you in there instead?

Cheers

Dave

Hi All,

2 Places left for the Trg weekend. to answer the question, why do we limit it to 24? That way we ensure that everyone gets looked after properly, the classroom sessions are only 8 people per

session and you get almost 1 to 1 tuition and advice from some of the best and experienced F class shooters in GB/World.

the NRA had a full list of events for the Calendar, but only seem to have put some events on the Calendar, so i am assuming an admin FUp has happened

Cheers and happy New Year

Mik

Archived