CSR Bisley Sunday 3rd November

Strangely Brown

I hope we are going to see some members from here competing this time.

There are no excuses for kit , my mate shot the CQB with an AX and scored very highly indeed.

Its the fastest growing discipline at Bisley and anyone coming will have a brilliant day. I think there were over 20 newbies at last weekends match, and i,m pretty sure they all enjoyed themselves.

Mmmm, this sounds interesting especially as I've been shooting at Bisley over the past few months.

I've just looked to the entry form. Could someone please explain a bit more about the Practical Optic class and what the course of fire is. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hummmm, would love to shoot this one but still have a really bad shoulder and having my rifle re barreled at the moment but may travel up there as a spectator to see the CoF and you guys shoot, think I would enjoy it.

Tony.

Gents

Entries in, have some GGG to get a zero with, (open to some input re. some indicative come ups though?) so If the planets align see you there

T

Gents

Entries in, have some GGG to get a zero with, (open to some input re. some indicative come ups though?) so If the planets align see you there

T

2 sighting shots at each distance.

Starting at 100 and going back to 500

Add 1 min, then 2 min then 3 min then 4 min and you won't be far away

If you need any more GGG, let me know as I have 15k of the stuff

Archived