case lube ?

Aggy

For the last five years I have been making my own and never had a problem. Dissolve about 30ml of pure liquid lanolin in 240ml of 99% isopropyl alcohol. Put some in a small spray and keep the rest well sealed to prevent the absorption of water. Place cleaned cases in a plastic bag and give a couple of small sprays (shake before use). I have done literally thousands of cases including .338lm without a problem.

Hello boys

At the risk of upsetting you I've always used a squirt of WD 40 on my pad and a smaller squirt in the full lenth re sizing die and have yet to have any problem what so ever

Bracing my self for the replies

Regards

Alan

While I use Imperial SW for all my serious calibres, there is still a place for spray like Hornady One Shot. If I'm doing bulk .223 ammo for the sporter, I'll use the One Shot as it does the inside of necks as well with one pass. If you do use the bulk sprays, one tip is to sit the trays/blocks on several layers of newspaper (primarily to stop annoying overspray getting everywhere) and tip the cases out on it straight afterwards. If you immediately roll them on the paper, it will suck off excess lube at least on the body of the cases.

Chris-NZ

Archived