DTA Kahles co-operation

Deserttech Europe

First impression is it looks a little "busy"

Not quite as busy as a Horus, but almost.

I like it though

Hi Ronin,

I understand what you are saying and I am not generally a fan of the "Horus" type of reticule, however this is clean in use.

The important parts for me such as the ranging components ( stadia lines or fine mil measurements ) are near the centre of the scope, i.e. in the best possible glass and forcing you to move the scope as little as possible.

The reticule measurements are (imho) ideal and the clear centre is a revelation in use. As for the "dots" below by using simple .2mil spacing these are both functional and non intrusive.

Orka, price, as I understand it, should be as a normal K624i.

Please all remember that this is a tactical scope not a target scope.

Ewen

Hi MJR

This scope is in FFP and can be had CW or CCW turrets.

We will be at Stoneleigh but I am not sure if I will have the reticule in a scope for then, I will certainly have the K624i there though for viewing.

The illumination is the final point of discussion and will be resolved this week.

regards

Ewen

Ewen, i'm sure you are aware of how the illumination works on the std scope - starting very dim and getting brighter as you rotate the dial until all the ret including the hash marks eventually become illuminated. If you could incorporate that then that would be excellent.

Ewan,

Hope you got some coffee on the stand. Will be good to catch up.

The recent upgrades to the DTA chassis have caught my eye.

Mine too, although I understand the chassis will need machining to accept the adjustable cheekpiece ?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived