extreme range engagement...

SRGNXL

We will be replicating this experiment in the first quarter of 2013,

it has become a bit of a pride issue that Europe outshoots the US in this, however their achievement of close to MOA elevation and 2.5moa Windage is pretty damn impressive.

We are hosting this a WMS in wales and you are all invited to come along an witness, we will also need a couple of trigger pullers to actually make the shots.

regards

Ewen

DTA Europe

have a look at this extreme range engagement

Ill have some of that action. Let us know the date so I can book it off.

it would be fun to organise a trip to WMS for all those interested forum members :)

It might be fun to tie it in with an overnight and a bit of a plink either night before iow after.

The 3000 yatd shoot is free but I will see I we can get a rate for the other day.

Maybe even whoever shoots best is one of the shooters for the next day, I will also do it as a pull from the hat for one of the shooters.

Ewen

We will be replicating this experiment in the first quarter of 2013,

it has become a bit of a pride issue that Europe outshoots the US in this, however their achievement of close to MOA elevation and 2.5moa Windage is pretty damn impressive.

We are hosting this a WMS in wales and you are all invited to come along an witness, we will also need a couple of trigger pullers to actually make the shots.

regards

Ewen

DTA Europe

Ewen, Will you be using DTA Ammo for the 375 cheytac or are you rolling your own for this event?

It was a keystroke logger that records passwords according to my computer boffin next door neighbour who spent 2 hours tidying up my pc yesterday.

Sorry to derail the thread, i just thought it would be helpful to make folk aware of possible problem

It was a keystroke logger that records passwords according to my computer boffin next door neighbour who spent 2 hours tidying up my pc yesterday.

Sorry to derail the thread, i just thought it would be helpful to make folk aware of possible problem

It had got onto my laptop and apparently partly my IPad as well - took a good while tidy up.....

Aside from that issue and back to the thread, I look forward to this event at WMS (any ideas on dates?), should be a good opportunity to get hands on before I purchase one :)

Is it possible to organise the oportunity to have a go with some big calibre stuff, will happily pay for ammo. I want a 338/ 30,338 but want to try one out recoilwise first.

Archived