UKV Apparel

andybrock

UKV Apparel  

51 members have voted

1. 1. T-Shirt Poloshirt or fleece and sizes -market research - what sort of thing would be most popular?

• T Shirt L
    • T Shirt XL
    • Poloshirt L
    • Poloshirt XL
    • Microfleece zip neck pullover L
    • Microfleece zip neck pullover XL
    • Mug china
    • Mug thermal

I've had 2 disasters this past few weeks, firstly my favorite brew mug got broke in the dishwasher and secondly my favorite shooting cap came out of the washing machine in more pieces than it went in (both disasters are of course the wife's fault for failing to follow correct washing procedures :D ) before I replace them I was wondering if UKV had any plans for apparel like caps, mugs, polo shirts etc?

Andy

It's an idea that's been at the back of my mind - not sure where to aim at - the amusing summer T-shirt or a sensible polo shirt or fleece.

Be interested to hear thoughts (and what would be wanted on it).

Just added a poll to canvas opinion.

I quite like this (but not sure if I'd ever actually wear it!)

UKVshirt.png

Something decent like a breathable fleece would be nice. When I say decent I mean good quality that'll least a long time, yep I know £. I've a North Face fleece I practically live in. Still have the polo neck UKV that I got last time. Not gone on the T shirt idea TBH, we don't get the weather for them haha.

Andy,

There were a few years ago polo shirts made up in green and grey, very good qaulity they were too. Mines still going strong, and I'm convinced it's my lucky "T shirt" when I go out foxing :lol:

Would also be interested if there were some more in the future.

It was great to spot other members wandering around the various game fairs.

Steve

Are we all "HE man" or fat bas7ards??????????????? :lol: :lol:

Why are the sizes only XL or L?

Any smaller or thin chaps (think back 20 years :unsure: ) or women may be interested also?

Andy,

There were a few years ago polo shirts made up in green and grey, very good qaulity they were too. Mines still going strong, and I'm convinced it's my lucky "T shirt" when I go out foxing :lol:

Would also be interested if there were some more in the future.

It was great to spot other members wandering around the various game fairs.

Steve

Mine are still going strong as well.

Sadly my UKV baseball hat is looking very sad though :( I certainly would be up for another.

I think WSM sorted the last lot out?

Cheers

Dave

I think they would look good just with the UKV logo and in similar colors to the forum.

I to would also need "real mans" sizes XXL been a while since I was waif like!!

Andy

Hi,

As Andy says, good quality polos, fleeces and hats in the forum colours and with the UKV Logo. Wouldn't mind an enameled badge to pin on favourite shooting jacket, hat or rucksack,

Cheers

Alan

Hi,

As Andy says, good quality polos, fleeces and hats in the forum colours and with the UKV Logo. Wouldn't mind an enameled badge to pin on favourite shooting jacket, hat or rucksack,

Cheers

Alan

Yes + 1 here too, good quality kit is important, let us know what will be available I'll be up for some gear for sure, especially Polos + Hats and maybe a fleece

Tony.

Loving this idea. Big polo shirt wearer all year round until December to February in cumbria. Minus numbers....bring out the jumpers. Like the simple logo idea....with maybe our names on or does that get too expensive? Fruit of the loom are nice polo's and reasonably priced. Love the idea if sewable logo badges also, so we can so onto jackets kit bags etc.

Be keeping my eye on this one.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine are still going strong as well.

Sadly my UKV baseball hat is looking very sad though :( I certainly would be up for another.

I think WSM sorted the last lot out?

Cheers

Dave

Dave

Just been having a root around and found a couple of the old baseball caps :)

PM me your address and I'll send you one ;)

Dave

Just been having a root around and found a couple of the old baseball caps :)

PM me your address and I'll send you one ;)

If you have another spare baseball cap I would like to purchase one please.

Tony.

If you have another spare baseball cap I would like to purchase one please.

Tony.

The three have been spoken for but I had an idea that there was a box with some polo's and hats in knocking about at a mates office :unsure:

I'll check up in the week

Archived