Μany Congratulations to Zaitsev!

Finman

Gents,

I am sure that you will also like to join me in wishing many many congratulations to Zaitsev for the birth of his Daughter, Megan Greta, earlier this morning. Both mother and daughter are doing well and as I can only imagine, our Gareth is over the moon!

best wishes,

Finman

Fellas,

thanks for your wishes, but it is Zaitsev that became a father, not me :)

Gents,

I am sure that you will also like to join me in wishing many many congratulations to Zaitsev for the birth of his Daughter, Megan Greta, earlier this morning. Both mother and daughter are doing well and as I can only imagine, our Gareth is over the moon!

best wishes,

Finman

"Over the Moon!!??" l can imagine, that when it's nappy time he's the one "Hiding under the Bed".

The Ratwife, says there'll be two badly's in the G's houshold for a while :lol:

All the best from the Rat's Nest

D.

Cheers all for your kind wishes. Mother and Baby doing well, Father is an emotional tearful wreck!

Give it a few years and I may be shooting again (guns) :-)

Z

Many congratulations to you dear freind and the lovely Ali. I dont think I have ever heard you so emotional. Ratty and I are eagerly looking forward to spoiling the leverett rotton. Plus at the toddler stage we can ply the dear child with red bull and blue smarties and then hand her back to you both, :D:D

Cheers all for your kind wishes. Mother and Baby doing well, Father is an emotional tearful wreck!

Give it a few years and I may be shooting again (guns) :-)

Z

why is the milk man tearful and emotional then ?

Archived