Reloading course

cheshirelad

1 hour ago, cheshirelad said:

Not looking for videos, but thanks anyway.

At least take a look at them

I knew absolutely nothing about reloading before I looked at these and after watching them and a few phone calls and emails with Mark I now reload all my bullets for 3 calibers  and have very good success with accuracy.

Mark has probably forgotten more than you and I will every know about reloading and is VERY helpful in advice.

You have nothing to loose in looking at them as they explain it from start to finish.

Just my 2 cents worth

It is worth a look matey definitely , i personally selt taught from a good reloading book and stuff on Utube -.  

The business has expanded at such a rate that only 2 trainees at a time can be accomodated.

Prior to a training session the room is cleared and press , ancilliary kit etc setup in readiness.

The room us dedicated to the students on that day.

It works quite well.

A 100m range is available if mod used but the course is an intensive full day of circa 10% theory / 90% hands-on.

It teaches process to build quality handloads safely and attendees will build test loads but not enough time to make enough for load testing AND get them fired....thats your task after learning how.

Post-course full email and phone support is part of the deal as is a complete reloading recipe sheet.

Rusel Simon's runs a course and really knows his stuff he taught the reloading  on the F class course run by the league.

i figure if your good enough to win a world championship and be as consistent as he is you know your stuff!

just google his name and his sight comes up I'm hoping to do one my self next year.

ive used spuds youtube posts and they are easy to follow and well done.

Archived