Just received my new scope rings from Tier One...

All I can say is wow! they are so over engineered it is unbelievable.

I was told on ordering these are the latest design as they have an integral level. I was also told the price is going up after the Shooting Show next week... So I ordered yesterday at 3:30pm and there here before 12 noon today.

They come in a plastic clamshell case and also come with the screwdriver bits needed to mount them. V Impresssed!

If you want or need some check out www.tier-one.eu (I am not sponsored or paid by them just very happy camper!!!)

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

I will second that. Got mine today from opticswarehouse, objects of engineering beauty and again was impressed and surprised at the packaging and hex heads, quality kit to that looks the part.

Iv got some on mine, only ones that seem to do 36mm tube. There awsome with the integrated level and they have 6 securing scerws in each ring!! Nice bit of kit. Dont have to worry about my scope moving

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have previously been quite reluctant when it came to paying out for premium quality rings until I bought the latest Tier Ones.

The build quality and craftsmanship is simply fantastic, and they represent great value for money despite the cost.

Archived