Great turn-out for the Fly Shoot guys and nice to meet so many of you.

Dave's group of 1.152 inches was just remarkable - and a new record.

Full results are on the UKBRA website at www.ukbra.co.uk on the 'News, Links & Competitions' page.

If you like what we do, membership of Diggle Ranges is open - just call in any weekend and see me.

Cheers

Vince

Fantastic day out,, and sunshine aswell cant be bad!!!!!!

Firstly i would like to thank Vince for a smashing comp,,, ;)

as has been said, it was run like clock work!!!!!

Our very own baldie as always shot like a man possesed,,, :lol:

And i have to say that the paint job on that 338lm of his is awsome to say the least,,,, ;)

Welldone mate,,,, Tell us Dave what was in the little red box??????

Also really nice to meet some new faces off this site,, Good turn out and well shot,,,

Shame that Ronnin missed the results at the end?????,, I did offer to sell him back my AI AW :D

It has taken me two years,, But i got the little bugger this year ,,, Shot the fly on it,s arse :D:D

Not a head shot but it will do B)B)

All the best to some old friends and some new ones ;)

I think that i can safely say on behalf of myself Andy (Lamsey) Glen (Trigger)

We had one hell of a day,,,,,

All the best, Darrel

Darryl, thanks for the kind offer, but the Tac 2 suits my needs better ;) .

I was there at the end, just as the back, I stayed for Dave's announcment, then I had to head back for work.

Scanned the the results page on the UKBRA site, pretty pleased with my result and position given I was using a 16 x scope and couldnt see the centre of the target....I suppose PM11's in FFP have their limitations when attempting to swot bugs :lol:

The 338 may have been "slight" overkill for an 8mph crosswind, but all but 1 of my shots scored and that was down to missing the wind drop off. I didnt catch the fly this year, although ive had a good run of patches previously, Maybe I use a factory gun next year, ,,,,well maybe not :D

Archived