Long Range Courses

Gandy

Just got this back:

At this time it is not possible for me to offer traditional/civillian training but thank you for the thought.

Maybe next year I will think about starting some courses.

I'd save your money and wait. :)

Oh well that's a shame roll on next year I guess, thanks so much for asking the chap though. Interestingly I emailed riflecraft to see how much / course dates etc and they have not even had the courtesy to reply so my mind was made up to be honest.

In the interim anyone fancy spending a day shooting and showing a long range newby the ropes. I can travel and have some nice bottles of single malt?

Just had my NRA brochure come thro and they are advertising weekend "Reading Wind" courses if anyone interested? Doesn't say how much tho'.

Thinking about it I might speak to the missus as she can read my wind like no other:

Thats Reeky = up two MOA

You rat A**ed B****&d = up another MOA

You minging git = spot on, fire at will :):D:DB)

Now I'm hoping you all got the same sense of humour as me :(

yes mate you smelly git

take off 1 moa for a onion bargie induced one

As I now know whom BD is referring to re the courses, I will say that I would recommend hanging fire for a course to come around with this chap.

Ive shot with / against him in euro competitions and can definately say he knows his stuff.

Without going into great detail, he also is responsible for training at the top end of rifle shooting....

Cheers ronin, as said decision made and it gives some time to save up.

Will just plod on until then.

As I now know whom BD is referring to re the courses, I will say that I would recommend hanging fire for a course to come around with this chap.

Ive shot with / against him in euro competitions and can definately say he knows his stuff.

Without going into great detail, he also is responsible for training at the top end of rifle shooting....

would it be bill richards we are talking about if so ive had one by him and hes very good

• 2 weeks later...
Just got this back:

I'd save your money and wait. :lol:

Shame about that wouldnt have minded it myself especialy if he is based a bit closer than riflecraft

dont you mean rifledaft

LOL well cant realy say as it is a bit to far for me to travel otherwise i could say yes or no

Archived