Nemasis's Nemesis-Dropped a big bollock!!!!!!

6mmBR

Well guys as it says nothing to do with shooting but i have been pestered by Dave to post this.

Rite I have been doing a lot of shooting up at Daves lately, overthis period of time I also met a young attactive lady,anyhow go lamping with Dave and then go and say hello to the lady and stay the night,as you do.

I am single and not having a serious relationship with anyone so the worlds your oyster,or so I thought,

So spent the night there lastnite after Dave and I had been out and caught up with a charlie or two, so this morning decided to go on her laptop and look at my emails,

This is were the bottom falls out of the bucket

I have a couple of different email accounts ,one which i used when I was offshore which I contacted this lady on , but this morning ,me the bright spark opened up the other account which has someone else on it who I am sumwhat also friendly with

So left her house this morning and recieved a text about 20mins later,

""""YOU FORGOT TO LOG OUT OF YOUR OTHER EMAIL YOU B*********D

She had read all the other emails to the other woman , (Glad I wasnt at the house when she did )

So after a couple of choice worded texts I dont think I am welcomb anymore

Just checked to see if she has sent any emails from my account and at the mo thanks god she hasnt

So there we are , I am just getting ready to take the incomming from you lot,

Dave has ready given me a good ribbing , and if I hadnt put this up my self ,he would have done it because he is a mate

Fair play we've had a good old laugh this morning over a cooked breakfast in the local cafe.

I suppose there's nothing like going out with a bang :lol::lol: is there.

Cheers

Dave

First of all mate change the password on the email account so that she cant log on, then secondly claim insanity. You two timing sleazy old goat. :lol::lol::D:lol:

Lets get our priorities right here at least we had the fox :lol::lol:

Even though Nem missed the vixen :lol::D

Dave

yea true but nem did have two vixens. now hell miss just one

You were lucky she didnt email the other one!!!!!

How can he be sure she didnt ?. Not hard to delete a sent massage :lol: . Reminds me of a time offshore when we booked hundreads of anne summer catalogues to a mates house using his email address. It got bad in the end and we ended up putting his prize peugot in the free ads for £50. I think he got about 150 phone calls :o

Ads

Come on andy you of all people should know about OPSEC,,,lol,,,I know what i would of done ? in her shoes so did she or didnt she,?????

:D:D:D

:o:D:lol:

We went on lockdown mode very quick mate , my Ass was twichting for a while :lol:

I should have know better shouldnt I :lol::D:D

NEM (your story did make me laugh)

well there is always a silver lining when things go wrong, since she no longer wants anything to do with you . you could always passs her phone number on so your loss is someone else's gain. all that person now has to do is tell your ex-lady friend what a waster you are and bob's your auntie .

i bet you will never make this mistake again .......neil

Whos a naughty boy then!!!!

Looks like you need me around to keep you in check Captin!!!! :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No good you joining the C.I.A ( Cornish. International. Affairs - group ) :lol::D

She was not Polish was she and does nice fish and chips!!!! :D;)

All the best.................

RAY..............................

Andy

Will there be a section regarding this topic on the DVD ? :D:D

i think that'll be a different type of dvd and if my memory is correct did we not suggest a "nemasis does devon" dvd a while back, looks like hes been getting in prcatice for it

i wonder if he has any film footage :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh mate that was silly! Now you'll have a long drive home to a cold bed! WTF were you worrying about your e-mails for at her house? Better things to be thinking about I'd have thought?

Funny story though, stupid boy!

Archived