Onelesscharlie flies again!!

After almost five years away from the market place, we will shortly be in a position to once again, offer bespoke moderators to the shooting public.

We will no longer be offering a standard range of lightweight strippable aluminium models as there are already plenty to choose from, we will however, be offering our range of proven stainless steel units in calibres ranging from .17" to .406", with all standard mounting threads catered for.

We will also be offering the combined brake /moderator unit complete with M18 X 1.5 mounting thread if the requirement is there.

All the best

Colin

new olc logo.jpg

On 11/1/2023 at 6:46 PM, Tuck said:

Excellent news Colin, I nearly PMd you the other day are you in a position to still do the adjustable but pads again..? I’d do I need one. 

Hi, I dont see why not. What is it to fit onto?

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 4:19 PM, banus02 said:

waited a month for a response ,nothing so moved on a bought a moderator else where looks like the same service he used to give !

No messages from you on here, or emails or on my mobile mate, perhaps clairvoyancy isn't in the customer support package!! 

Good luck with your new purchase though.

• 3 weeks later...

So here is the new Midi S Series moderator, hot off the press (well centre lathe). All stainless steel fully welded construction and coming in at 48mm diameter and 110mm long, it is somewhat shorter than the standard unit. All centrefire calibres catered for within reason. This particular one is for a 22BR with M18x1 mounting thread.

I will start on the 44mm diameter variant later this week, for that lower, racing silhouette :)

IMG_3696.JPG