Die ing to know - Neck, full bushing etc

I have been told that full length resizing fire formed cases is a bad thing by some and the only way by others. I am confuddled.

I have always neck sized with affordable Lee dies in the past and fitted the bullets with Forster micrometer seating dies.

I have gone down the same route with my new 6.5 creedmoor, though I haven't experimented with seating depths yet. So far I have full length resized once fired Hornady brass, but found the bullets a bit tight in the case and there has been some tiny bits of brass swarf landing on the press lower after seating. I was wondering about getting a neck sizing die with bushings in it for a more accurate neck size. The other option I guess would be to get a 6.5mm mandrel die?

WHat is thought to be the best idea? 

The "informed" view for bolt actions is full length size but to a lesser extent than going back to SAAMI/CIP dimensions.  Knocking back the fire formed shoulder by .002"  seems to be preferred by some (and me).  The theory is that by sizing as described, the cases will all be exactly the same as opposed to fire-formed where small differences could be present and therefore small volume and, subsequently,  pressure variations.

I think for me, switching from fire-formed/neck sizing to knocking back 2' and neck sizing with a bushing die (no button) has given me a step improvement in grouping.

Full length re size (knocking shoulder back .002”)

I do this on all cartridges and have done for many years 

it’s not a new principle 

37 minutes ago, Richiew said:

Fireform cases after new lapua brass has been mandrel sized . Then Forster bushing and bump neck sizer . Only problem is the rounds only fit one rifle .  Not a problem in my case. 

After watching lots of stuff and listening to lots more I have ordered a Forster bump and bushing die also. To me it seems to be a really good combination of both camps. Watch this space 🤣

19 hours ago, Ralpharama said:

After watching lots of stuff and listening to lots more I have ordered a Forster bump and bushing die also. To me it seems to be a really good combination of both camps. Watch this space 🤣

I’m using the Forster bump bushing dies in 308 and 223 and find with normal sized lapua brass I’m using the biggest die to get the correct neck tension of 2 thou. Bullets slide in very smoothly with very little resistance. If I started to neck turn my cases then the tighter dies would do the job . 
I’m in agreement with popspengo regarding accuracy. 
LE Wilson do very nice dies but they’re full length bushing bump . Last lot of 308 lapua cases were near to 20 times reloaded so making things very cheap. 
Never annealed and only length trimmed when necessary. 
Primer pocket s were getting looser so finally ditched them for a new set of the same.