Selling up....everything to go

Due to a spinal injury I have reluctantly decided to sell my rifles and associated kit so will shortly be posting photos for the following:

1. Tikka TAC A1 - special order 24 inch barrel in 6.5CM, under 1000 rounds from new and in perfect condition.  Comes with Azonic mod and Atlas copy bipod:  Price is £3,300 with S&B PMII just several years old, 5 x 25 FP4 fine ret Mil/Mil clockwise double turn ret in perfect condition and Burris Signature 20moa adjustable rings.  Can be supplied with just mod for £1400
  2. Tikka T3 in .308 heavy varmint barrel, 24 inch 1/11.   Also under 1000 rounds c/w c/w standard stock and lovelu lightweight GRS adjustable laminate stock and comes with SL5 mod.  Lovely condition, well cared for as with all my rifles.  With Bushnell Elite Mil/Mil scope £1350 or £950 on its own with GRS stock and standard stock
  3. Custom CZ527 in 223.  Recent ovehaul including refaced bolt by Steve Burrows with re-headspaced chamber for up to 80grn bullets and custom L/W 26" screwcut match profile 1/8 barrel, SL5 mod and Devcon bedded Boyd thumbhole laminate stock.  Extremely accurate field or target rifle with many years left in it.  about 700 rounds since rebarrel which cost me £710.  Comes with Nightforce NSX 5.5-22 NP1 illuminated scope and one piece quick detachable mounts.  SOLD
  4. 22LR Remi M77/22 bolt action rifle with synthetic all weather stock and Hawke 22 specific calibrated BDC scope and sako Mod.  Lovely condition, S/S all weather 22 with 2 10 shot mags.  Great rabbiting rifle:  £170

If split I'm after £1950 for the PMII which is perfect both optically and mechanically and just a few years old.  Bushnell DMR Eite scope on its own I want £475 for c/w rings.   Nightforce scope SOLD.  

I will have many other items up for grabs including a complete reloading set up, Gen 6 loader, Lyman case prep centre, lee/redding/RCBS dies, Wilson micrometer manual lathe type case trimmer, Lee anniversary press and loads of brass.  May list seperately wth prices or complete set up for £500 for the whole lot

Please PM me for details.

Also available are several drag bags and gun slips, shooting mat, steel targets, bullets, primers, powders (some unopened) plus Sinclair F Type adjustable bipod. I'll post those separately with prices later on

FTF preferred but willing to rfd transfer at buyers cost and risk with usual transfer rules strictly enforced which means I'lll need to sign the sale on your cert before transferring via RFD.

Location Glos

Loads of questions regarding scopes and brass and primers.   . If ok with everyone I will list those seperately with prices etc when I can sort it out later this week.   As for interest in scopes, I'd rather wait and see if I can sell the rifles as a complete package first before splitting anything.  My apologies but rather than get back individually I'll deal with all questions here.

If I have to split, fair prices for the scopes will be PMII £1900 (new current price is over £2600);  DMR Elite: £450 (I paid over £850);  Nightforce:  £700 firm (moa NP-1 illuminated).  Original boxes for all scopes.

Brass is a mix of Lapua/PPU.  Some new included.  100's of 308 and about 150 Lapua 6.5.

Primers are a mix of CCI 200/400/450 and Murom KVB223 and KVB223M.  

Powders include N555 (unopened). Opened: N140, N133, RS62, RS50

I won't be selling any of the primers, powders or reloading kit or brass until the rifles are sold though. If the rifles don't go, I'll use up until my next renewal next year.  If it helps, I'll sell the rifles separately for anyone who wants just the rifles with mods.  Same goes for drag bags etc.  Once rifle sell, those will become available.

Guys, I'm being inundated with enquiries, and apologies but please read the first few posts where I mentioned I'd be listing the rest of the kit separately in due course with photos/prices.   Please don't be offended if I don't answer any further emails asking for more details up front as otherwise I'll have to be repeating the same information to literally dozens of people.  Be patient and the list will appear this week.  Initially I am trying to get the rifles sold.  I repeat:  if no interest develops, I'll then split and sell separately.  Hope you understand, thank you all for your interest.  Full details of everything will be listed in due course which answer all your questions and photos will be provided.

Sorry to hear you have to sell up your rifles. Hope you get another hobby just as relaxing....

If you have any 6.5CM seating dies going separate I will be interested when the time comes.

Good luck with the sales.

Thanks Nick

Decided to split as surprisingly little interest in rifles, so they're going onto Guntrader via Cotswold Shooting Company (commission sales).  They'll be up for more than I'm asking here though having just had them valued so be quick if interested in rifles as otherwise they go tomorrow.

I'll get back to those who wanted the scopes and if still interested I think all of those will be gone quickly.  If any are still available after today I'll post below after contacting interested parties.

Drag bag photos and pricing etc will be up today and I'll start photographing reloading gear later today and put up some photos this evening.

A few images:

6.5 Tika Tac A1, T3, GRS laminate, a few of scopes and and one of drag bags

No makers name on one but bought off a shooting supplier as a decent make, robust would ideally suit rifles from 20 to 26 Inch barrels.  £30 plus postage for that one...NOW SOLD

Newer darker coloured one is a New Zealand Ridgeline drag bag, I think the Ridgeline Sniper model in Olive green in perfect condition, like new and would suit 22 to say 28 inch barrelled rifles.  £75 for that one (£135 new) plus P&P

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Update:

The following items have now been spoken for and are sold subject to the usual.  Some I hadn't even listed yet!!!  If for any reason they become re-available I'll relist here

Both drag bags sold;

PMII sold;

Lyman Gen6 sold

Lyman case prep centre sold

Pendulum and gong Hardex targets sold

1Kg tub of N555 sold

Nightforce scope:  I may have someone interested in taking the 223 and scope as a package but just in case that falls through, there's the scope details:

Model:  Nightforce NSX-22 NP1;  5.5-22 x56mm, SFP, NP-1 ret.

Optics:  Outstanding, not a blemish

Mechanicals: Perfect

barrel:  one or two very minor paint nicks but no dings or scratches.  Never been bashed dropped or mistreated

Zero stop:  No you just reset to where you started before you put it away once establishing zero.

Tracking: Perfect

Illuminated ret, very clear image.

Lovely robust scope known world over for ruggedness, reliability and great optics.  30mm barrel.  Scope covers included and packed in original box.  Will post at buyers own risk to UK addresses only.

Please note whilst bubble level is included, mounts are not included in sale.  These will be kept with the 223.

SOLD

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

3 hours ago, VarmLR said:

Hi Calumn

I'm afraid all primers are now sold or spoken for.  

If the primers are already sold when you said you weren't selling them until the rifles were sold and you haven't advertised them, or replied to messages, are the bullets, cases and powders also sold.

I have promised the primers to those who got in first requesting them hence "spoken for" simple as that.  No point in posting narky messages just because they're gone my friend.   I have replied to messages and If I've missed any it's only due to being so completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of PMs asking "have you got any primers?"

As I stated earlier, ONCE I get breathing space, which won't be this week, I will get around to listing everything that is left to list so your message is not really helping.

First and only reduction in rifle outfit prices to see if there's interest here before leaving them with the RFD who'll be after way more for them!

Tik Tac outfit reduced to £1350 including mod and bipod

T3/GRS Sporter stock/SL5 mod outfit reduced to £850

Can't go any lower than that. Sporter stock alone is £500 now.

23 hours ago, VarmLR said:

I have promised the primers to those who got in first requesting them hence "spoken for" simple as that.  No point in posting narky messages just because they're gone my friend.   I have replied to messages and If I've missed any it's only due to being so completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of PMs asking "have you got any primers?"

As I stated earlier, ONCE I get breathing space, which won't be this week, I will get around to listing everything that is left to list so your message is not really helping.

I asked a perfectly civil question, I messaged you 13 minutes after your first post, how you missed it I'm not sure, my post was not snarky, just looking for clarification, I'm not bothered how you sell things I just expect common decency.

I honestly didn't see your post.  If I did, I'd have responded to it. Position is this:   ALL primers are spoken for as I put above simply because the gent buying the 223 and someone from my shooting club contacted me and have agreed to take them all.  Your post clearly showed your annoyance, so perhaps taking it to a PM instead of airing it publicly would have been more gentlemanly and I would have responded. 'Nuff said I think.

I am sorting out for photos, the remaining unsold kit and will list as from Monday.