Bisley range Fee’s

Hi....just been to Bisley today 1000yds Stix with a marker cost £101 a.m. only. I was told by the Range Office that there would be no electronic targets for the "foreseeable future"..... no spare parts apparently!

• 1 month later...

Bisley Update: 

The electronics are back on Stix.  Yipee..  A few available now and more to follow and .22LR ammo is in really short supply. The NSRA only have Lapau X,  and Fultons have no high velocity .22 rounds, 

I went to Stickledown yesterday for a couple of hours. The electronic targets kept breaking. It was just me and the tech guys who spent a great deal of my session rebooting servers, tablets etc It was pretty frustrating to say the least. Ironically the6 told me that they paid a small fortune for tech support for the new system and they didn’t actually answer the phone 😳

it was very windy and my scope ran out of windage. Why such a high end scope only has 1.6mil rads of windage I can’t imagine (S&B PMII 12-50) It is otherwise a perfect scope and I wish I could afford more of them for my other rifles 🤣

4 hours ago, Ralpharama said:

Sadly, Yes 😐 Mine is 12-50

IMG_4717.thumb.jpg.ec555afc24f16a9dbeaa97f4d1b87585.jpg

That's 16moa in 1/4 moa clicks.   What were you shooting?  155 over 1000 would be a challenge with only 15mph full wind

38 minutes ago, L42A1 said:

Thats 16MOA on your scope not 1.6 MILS. 16MOA is considerably more than 1.6 MILS

It is.

Just had a play with Strelok Pro set up for my 6.5x55SE firing a 114gr bullet at 2835fps.

At 300yards with a 70mph wind from 3 0clock the horizontal correction is R16.2MOA 🤣.

2 minutes ago, Geezedtee said:

It is.

Just had a play with Strelok Pro set up for my 6.5x55SE firing a 114gr bullet at 2835fps.

At 300yards with a 70mph wind from 3 0clock the horizontal correction is R16.2MOA 🤣.

yes but as the target would be flying across the range it wouldn't matter 😂