Gas/Flame Annealing Machines

Vince1961

9 minutes ago, Vince1961 said:

Good afternoon

I want to take my annealing to the next level but can't justify the AMP. Any recommendations pls?

I will want to use .223, 6.5x47, 284 and 308 brass.

Thanks in advance👍

Re "the next level"  so what did you do up to now?

18 minutes ago, Vince1961 said:

Very little really flame and a shell holder in drill and count! I would only anneal very infrequently, I want to anneal after every firing. A friend has now got an AMP and it has made a massive difference.

With all due respect , anything you do over and above what your doing at present would be “ the next level “ 

you have lots of options without going down the amp route . 

This: 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pvA6XoXh6QZBJbERwJFhZR6oN8SEaN12s3agGgxWJe47NSFhn5NgRibw9MNq3gZ9l&id=1734153130190879&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=*s*s-R

The link to the Reloader case annealer is on the fb page or plenty of threads about it on here.

I like mine - not yet felt any need to upgrade. For about £200 it gets the value for money thumbs up from me.

7 minutes ago, ds1 said:

This: 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pvA6XoXh6QZBJbERwJFhZR6oN8SEaN12s3agGgxWJe47NSFhn5NgRibw9MNq3gZ9l&id=1734153130190879&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=*s*s-R

The link to the Reloader case annealer is on the fb page or plenty of threads about it on here.

I like mine - not yet felt any need to upgrade. For about £200 it gets the value for money thumbs up from me.

Great bits of kit , really well made and Lubo is a gent to deal with . 

It used to be said that one shouldn't discuss religion or politics to avoid arguments,  I'd add to that, discussing brass case annealing.....

😁