Any info on this

Dellboy

I have one of these - Really excellent top notch target pistol. These are Olympic standard pistols with electronic triggers etc. Although this might be a 4-5 years old it is still competitive at the highest level.

Condition looks good and if it's got the hard case with spare cylinder must be worth £750 - £1,000.

This is my Morini 162ie
qUURP7Yl.jpg

1 hour ago, 1066 said:

I have one of these - Really excellent top notch target pistol. These are Olympic standard pistols with electronic triggers etc. Although this might be a 4-5 years old it is still competitive at the highest level.

Condition looks good and if it's got the hard case with spare cylinder must be worth £750 - £1,000.

This is my Morini 162ie
qUURP7Yl.jpg

hard case yes  spare cylinder unfortunately no

http://www.vzduchovka.cz/katalogy/Aeron-B96-en.pdf

A leftie one of these recently sold for £290. I have one (RH), and it's brilliant......very accurate, and 490fps with RWS R10 pellets....5 shot magazine, rapid fire..........

The CO2 cartridges are cheap. Servicing and spares for the guns are still available via www.sureshot-airguns.co.uk. They might even be able to help with sourcing one.

Highly recommended but not easy to find.

Pete

48 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

A leftie one of these recently sold for £290. I have one (RH), and it's brilliant......very accurate, and 490fps with RWS R10 pellets....5 shot magazine, rapid fire..........

The CO2 cartridges are cheap. Servicing and spares for the guns are still available via www.sureshot-airguns.co.uk. They might even be able to help with sourcing one.

Pete

Ahh yes, I have a B69 5 shot semi -auto too - great fun.

3 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

Pete

Morini CM-162EI Air Pistol (edinkillie.co.uk)

is what it is

single shot

pre charge

8 hours ago, Re-Pete said:

Sorry, I thought someone was looking for a recommendation for a target air pistol, not a specific model....

Pete

no mate  i picked this up with some other stuff from a shooters widow  the shotguns rifles im ok with but hadnt a clue about this . Will be selling the stuff for the widow once ive learned enough ..

On 2/11/2021 at 10:37 AM, 1066 said:

This is my Morini 162ie
qUURP7Yl.jpg

any chance of a pic of the loading adaptor please

these bits come with the kit:

The black thing on the left is a de-compressor, 

The two brass ones are the fillers. The probe end fits the pistol cylinder, the other end goes to what ever your high pressure air supply is. I only use the small center one, it fits my small dive bottle and also I have a hand pump for them - pump costs about £60 and pumps up to 220 bar without too much trouble on these small cylinders. Each pistol cylinder should give around 90-100 shots depending how it's set up, easily enough for a match (60 shots) These are all regulated shots - if the pressure drops low in the cylinder there is a failsafe on the side that locks the trigger.

These guys should be able to supply the adapters Best Fittings – Quality AirGun Accessories

3D5s26Ll.jpg?1

oGBxSkhl.jpg?1

2 hours ago, 1066 said:

The two brass ones are the fillers. The probe end fits the pistol cylinder, the other end goes to what ever your high pressure air supply is. I only use the small center one, it fits my small dive bottle and also I have a hand pump for them - pump costs about £60 and pumps up to 220 bar without too much trouble on these small cylinders. Each pistol cylinder should give around 90-100 shots depending how it's set up, easily enough for a match (60 shots) These are all regulated shots - if the pressure drops low in the cylinder there is a failsafe on the side that locks the trigger.

These guys should be able to supply the adapters Best Fittings – Quality AirGun Accessories

3D5s26Ll.jpg?1

oGBxSkhl.jpg?1

thanks for that  sadly mine looks like a schrader valve fitting ...

On 2/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, 1066 said:

3D5s26Ll.jpg?1

oGBxSkhl.jpg?1

What size battery does yours take   mine came with an old BLR154  so i ordered a new one thats turned up bigger in diameter , on checking the new one is the standard diameter of  15mm but the old one is 13mm  ????

11 hours ago, Dellboy said:

What size battery does yours take   mine came with an old BLR154  so i ordered a new one thats turned up bigger in diameter , on checking the new one is the standard diameter of  15mm but the old one is 13mm  ????

I believe I have a later version than the one you have - my 162ei takes two AAA batteries (Good for 15,000 shots)

The place to find the information is TargetTalk - Index page  There is a chap who posts on there who designed the electronics and works for Morini.

ARMA Model (1) (gehmann.com)