Remington 700 custom bolt handle

n8ess

Cheers Guys, Baldie said he can sort me out.

where is the post? i can not see it. or are we doing things by the back door now?

i feel if its a question then it should be answered here in the open.

and this from a mod.

may be its because he does not advertise, is the reason he is doing it the back door way.

all so Chris was doing bolt knobs as i recall,not handles.

Colin

Back door Colin ?

Depends on how you look at it. I have the good manners not to post on the open forum that we have in excess of 50 in stock. I / we [in the case of syss] dont sponsor the site, so i sent ths guy, who asked the question, a private message. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever.

Back door Colin ?

Depends on how you look at it. I have the good manners not to post on the open forum that we have in excess of 50 in stock. I / we [in the case of syss] dont sponsor the site, so i sent ths guy, who asked the question, a private message. That has nothing to do with you whatsoever.

back door again Dave. and abusing your position. :blink:

the question was asked on the forum, and you felt the need yet again to push yourself and syss stuff.

and then when questioned you turn it in to an advert.

out of order,and from a mod,no wounder no one knows what is what when mods are openly taking the piss.

i don't sell them but i do try to keep to the rules.

now one of the owners pointed out that the people who advertise on here keep this site on the net.

wile you keep on abusing your position.

well done out standing. :wub::ph34r:

Colin :blink:

Huh :blink:

as in where did the venom come from?

If someone has contacted Baldie for a knob what of it?

Chris sells knobs, badger sells knobs, James (who is also an advertiser) sells knobs.

We appear to have knobs coming out of our ears :blink:

For what its worth I reviewed one of the Anglo Custom knobs a while ago and posted it here...if Chris has decided to leave the site that is up to him, this may be the reason why the link to his knobs have gone.

Badger, Anglo Custom, SYSS and Jager Sporting Arms knobs all work just the same as each other apart from using different threads,

Plenty of choice for all.

Colin, when you open a shop, and start to sell rifles on a level playing field with the rest of us legitimate buisnessmen...i will take you seriously. People like you who wheel and deal out of a taxi boot, boil my ####### piss. You dont stock guns, scopes, reloading equipment, or bugger all. You have no staff, no overheads, and no equipment to pay for. You are one of the leeches who are bleeding the british gun trade dry.

Tell you what Colin...i will put one hundred pounds of my own money, to Tim/ Gary, and pay for some advertising. I will get nothing back from that....but AT LEAST IT WILL SHUT YOUR WHINING MOUTH.

Tim/Gary, please let me know where to send a cheque. If there is no advertising space left, i will gladly donate it to a charity of your choosing.

Colin, when you open a shop, and start to sell rifles on a level playing field with the rest of us legitimate buisnessmen...i will take you seriously. People like you who wheel and deal out of a taxi boot, boil my ####### piss. You dont stock guns, scopes, reloading equipment, or bugger all. You have no staff, no overheads, and no equipment to pay for. You are one of the leeches who are bleeding the british gun trade dry.

Tell you what Colin...i will put one hundred pounds of my own money, to Tim/ Gary, and pay for some advertising. I will get nothing back from that....but AT LEAST IT WILL SHUT YOUR WHINING MOUTH.

Tim/Gary, please let me know where to send a cheque. If there is no advertising space left, i will gladly donate it to a charity of your choosing.

well well well

i get slagged of by a mod for stating a fact.

by the way

i put my cash up front, on everything i buy, not my bosses or the banks. mine.

i work for myself, and that means putting my cash where my moth is.

but ill leave this one for now.

PS i do everything in the open unlike some that sneak about.

ATB

Colin :blink:

There you go again Colin, blathering on about someone you know nothing about.

I,m self employed....I,M THE BOSS.. i subcontract labour to Roger at SYSS, and also another chap completely unrelated. I pay TAX, my own stamp, and my own equipment, including tools. The only money i owe anyone, is 9 years left on my morgage.

I am shortly coming up to my 19th year in the gun trade.

You started this silly argument Colin, with your nasty comments. This is a public forum, people are entitled to talk to whoever they wish, either publicly, or privately, if you see that as sneaking, thats your problem, i really dont care.

I come on here , and other forums, because i love guns, i love the people who use them, and i love to talk guns. I try and help others with genuine advice, gleaned from 19 years PRACTICAL experience. That inevitably will sometimes lead to sales...so ?

Do you work for nothing ?

The fact you paid £100 a couple of years ago, does not give you the right to censor anyone else,s free speech, OFF the public forum. If you dont like that fact, i suggest you take it up with the site owners.

this site seems to be getting more and more bitter

not blaming anyone or naming anyone just this same bitterness seems to keep coming up

this post was about a member asking about a bolt knob and the member asking must feel awfull (I know I would) that it has sparked a row, well dont feel awful mate someone has just eaten tooooooo many maynard sours sweets

I guess I am not going to visit here very often as I am bored of reading the bicker and I have noticed not many new topics get posted these days and can see why

if the bitter ones dont like it then just frack off as the non bitter ones dont wanna keep hearing it

if things frack a person off so much then dont bother coming on here and find another site

off to think about if I wanna hang out on this site anymore :blink:

Guest Sprags
I guess I am not going to visit here very often

off to think about if I wanna hang out on this site anymore :blink:

That is a shame Silent.

Regards,Sprags

This all seems a little silly.

Col are you pi55ed off because you missed a sale? if not why all this ?

Baldie I don't think you need to justify anything especially on a public forum after all you just helped one of us out. Simple as that.

We all know of examples no doubt where this sort of bickering has spoiled and in some cases closed forums.

Lets keep this one above some of the others as we have a good breadth of knowledge between us that provides an exceptional resource.

This all seems a little silly.

Col are you pi55ed off because you missed a sale? if not why all this ?

Baldie I don't think you need to justify anything especially on a public forum after all you just helped one of us out. Simple as that.

We all know of examples no doubt where this sort of bickering has spoiled and in some cases closed forums.

Lets keep this one above some of the others as we have a good breadth of knowledge between us that provides an exceptional resource.

Agree with you 100 percent eldon, there's a wealth of knowledge on here and alot of good guy's....... :blink:

Archived