Remington 700 custom bolt handle

n8ess

I've got to say guys, I wish I had never asked the question. During my 8 months as a member I have enjoyed the genuine helpful nature of all the members and the wealth of experience that comes with it. Lets leave the bickering for the other sites and get back to what we do best;

Sharing our passion for rifles

Cheers

Neil

Neil

no need for apologies, your question was innocent.

The answer was Northern Chris, this should take you to the review that was done a while back;

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4445

If it doesnt, you will find the post in Product Review under Anglo Custom Bolt Knob.

As I posted previously, there are several vendors / manufacters of these using slightly different threads.

There is another system that uses a "thread insert" system, but I cannot recall who makes that, I prefer the threaded handle type myself.

The forum runs very well, now and again there is the odd "spate", human nature I guess, at least it appears to be dealt with.

Hopefully we will move on and I sincerly hope this has not caused anyone to leave.

:blink:

I don't normally post on here, too many other internet shooting forums, too little time but here's my spin.

There are plenty that use every opportunity to blow their own trumpets, and there are those that quietly go about their business.....

But if you really want the best bolt knob going, buy it from me :)

Mine are CNC machined from 6061 alloy and milspec hardcoat anodized, threaded 8mm for convenience and most importantly, 100% made in Britain

Hope that doesn't look like a plug :-)

That is all

Mark

Archived