Home Office Guidance

Popsbengo

19 minutes ago, 1066 said:

Here's and interesting read with some of the history to our firearms legislation.

The British Constitution and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms for Defence | The Ludwig von Mises Centre (misesuk.org)

well there's 15mins I won't get back....   It's an interesting academic argument with no force.

Anyway, thanks for digging it out

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Popsbengo said:

so, what are you doing about it?

A few plans are in the Pipeline, we are seeking Legal advice in one specific area, to put more info on a Public BB at this time would be disadvantageous..
Plus, I will obviously be replying the this last lot of BS they have thought up...
Are you doing anything? 

Dave

3 minutes ago, Viperteks said:

A few plans are in the Pipeline, we are seeking Legal advice in one specific area, to put more info on a Public BB at this time would be disadvantageous..
Plus, I will obviously be replying the this last lot of BS they have thought up...
Are you doing anything? 

Dave

Yes, I've posted my feedback to the consultation and I'll be writing to my MP forthwith.  I may write to the relevant minister as yet. That may be better focused later in the process.

Best of luck with your legal advice..

1 minute ago, Popsbengo said:

Yes, I've posted my feedback to the consultation and I'll be writing to my MP forthwith.  I may write to the relevant minister as yet. That may be better focused later in the process.

Best of luck with your legal advice..

Thanks.
My MP is a utter waste of space, Rosie Cooper, I won't waste the stamp, the PCC for Lancashire may be the same, which is why we are seeking advice.
I think shooters have 'GIVEN' enough over the last 40 years, time to say STOP!!!

Dave.

When I wrote to my MP (Labour) about the proposed 50cal ban, the response I got was that “despite all the arguments, even sensible ones, our party blankly don’t believe in 50cal weapons and so we won’t be taking your comments to the commons”. Waste of time!

On 11/26/2020 at 6:25 PM, ds1 said:

Pops, a few U.K. ladies and gents would say that I have given them the opportunity  to enjoy something the U.K. government took away from them. 

How much has your ‘engage and influence’ been working then? Any chance of repealing any prat of the pistol ban.....no I didn’t think so.

Do you have a LINK or Website for your range, most interested, iif allowed that is.
Thanks
Davee