Steiner MX7i 4-28x56 MRAD,MRS2, CW turrets.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what that means 😂

I could have sold it but I won't take pay pal as I got robbed a few years back , and due to all the talk of scams recently my buyer was concerned about transferring me a large lump of cash !

ill just leave it in the cabinet till we're eventually allowed back on the range !

Aw thanks 👍

Its almost complete now following a bare metal restoration,

Really now looking to buy some new period Ali Rims and new tyres

and as I'm currently furloughed with the distinct likelihood of being made redundant again can't really afford to buy the wheels etc without selling some stuff!

but c'est la vie , 

happy just to keep it all and run the Challenger on its original rally's !

Just the one lol, 

By theses i meant Mopar Muscle cars,  The Challenger was a replacement for a Fab 440 RM23 Road Runner,

The E body being a bit smaller and running a hipo 340 small block, is quicker and is a riot on the road, 

I was a body and paint man and worked in the restoration trade for 35 years, mainly E types, sooooo many boring E's

67-72 Muscle has always been my thing,  5 years of outrageous over powered,simple and rubbish handling cars,

Dinosaurs from another age, virtually extinct now apart from few survivors, 

ive been lucky enough to own one almost without a gap since 1977'  

Ive done this particular car to a level that unless its launched it will still be here when the gas finally runs out...........  

42 minutes ago, newsatten said:

Just the one lol, 

By theses i meant Mopar Muscle cars,  The Challenger was a replacement for a Fab 440 RM23 Road Runner,

The E body being a bit smaller and running a hipo 340 small block, is quicker and is a riot on the road, 

I was a body and paint man and worked in the restoration trade for 35 years, mainly E types, sooooo many boring E's

67-72 Muscle has always been my thing,  5 years of outrageous over powered,simple and rubbish handling cars,

Dinosaurs from another age, virtually extinct now apart from few survivors, 

ive been lucky enough to own one almost without a gap since 1977'  

Ive done this particular car to a level that unless its launched it will still be here when the gas finally runs out...........  

Very nice ride! IMHO the best looking car of that era. The modern version is a wonder as well. I cant afford it but my admiration of them is boundless.

13 hours ago, newsatten said:

I don't know what that means 😂

I could have sold it but I won't take pay pal as I got robbed a few years back , and due to all the talk of scams recently my buyer was concerned about transferring me a large lump of cash !

ill just leave it in the cabinet till we're eventually allowed back on the range !

Chasing rainbows is looking for something that isnt there..!!

Supposidly there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 🤔

I see😂

No not really I just like to try new things, 

i had loads of of kit over the years 

this particular scope , is world class , fit and finish , build quality,

In fact its so good im going to keep it 😎 plus the fact that nobody wants it lol.........

no longer for sale.........................................................................................

7 minutes ago, gazzarM1 said:

Glad you said that, I had just about persuaded myself to take the plunge.

Lol

saved you a shed load 🤣

Fab 338 scope though !