SOLD - LabRadar & Accessories - SOLD

Hi Guys,

I have a LabRadar for sale.

Purchased from Edinburgh Rifles about a year ago, it has only been out the house four times.

I've crossed checked it against my Magnetospeed, and it correlates to within 5fps. But unlike the Magnetospeed, the LabRadar also provides you with a wealth of additional data including downrange velocities at user defined intervals. Because it isn't attached to the barrel, the LabRadar doesn't interfere with your POI – so you can test velocities and group sizes simultaneously, speeding up load development considerably.

Once setup, the LabRadar can be driven from your shooting position via the LabRadar smart phone app.

Whilst I've successfully used the LabRadar with and without a moderator, LabRadars are notoriously difficult to set up correctly. Given the number of people who don't seem to be able to get their LabRadars to work, this unit is being sold without any warranty. I know it has worked flawlessly for me – but I can't guarantee that you'll be able to get it to work.

It comes with the gimbal/base plate and the protective carry case.

SOLD.

IMG_0394.thumb.jpeg.af8ca4301932d5e05d216edf33230a90.jpegIMG_0395.thumb.jpeg.1e15689834278fceca5b284e6f285ff0.jpegIMG_0396.thumb.jpeg.3658a7091abc254b82cfc6b6a43ccd61.jpegIMG_0397.thumb.jpeg.725f99657fcc93e4535995423015274d.jpeg