6mm BR build

Hi, forgive my reply as I haven't ran the New load of 31.3 Vihtvori 150 over the chronograph. I shot two Fclass comps at diggle 500 and 600 yards. On target scores average as my wind reading is crappy.i just wanted to get some range time. Overall happy with the rifle.

Have purchased a new trigger and awaiting to install.my barrel was done by Mik at dolphin, .272 neck.if interested will post MV once chronograph. thanks Nick

13 minutes ago, 17 Rem said:

Jesus, for the price he wants you could have one with a good stock on it built and have plenty of change.

Ok easy tiger! Just a suggestion. rsc 1960 can ask for whatever he thinks it’s worth. It will sell for whatever someone is prepared to pay. 

15 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Ok easy tiger! Just a suggestion. rsc 1960 can ask for whatever he thinks it’s worth. It will sell for whatever someone is prepared to pay. 

Of course I am well aware of that. But if it sells at that price I’ll show my bottom in the Co-Op window.

Just now, 17 Rem said:

Of course I am well aware of that. But if it sells at that price I’ll show my bottom in the Co-Op window.

Which CO-OP? (Just so I know where to avoid) 🤢

10 minutes ago, Woodlander said:

I should avoid saying “sick”,when your FEO comes for a visit :)

Lol

too late! 

I’m joking. I was on my bestest behaviour. All went well. Should get the ticket back next week. 

Then I will divulge the build. 

It wont be for the faint hearted. Lol

I have thought a lot about it and I would like to thank the guys who have sent me PMs rather than sending open messages and offers. I do appreciate it. 

I’m sure I have chose the right components for the dream build. 

I have the right guy to put it in to place. Yes I am excited. It will be a while before the trigger is pulled due to the time it will take before we receive the stock. It will all be worth it. 

The only things I am thinking of which isn’t really decided is a moderator. And the case of the 6mm. BRA, X, Dasher.  Etc. 

One thought on barrel length,   will it fit your cabinate ??.    A lockable internal box reduces the max rifle length,    I nearly came to grief on that, it was not something I had considered.

A

• 1 month later...

Hi I've just come across this discussion so sorry I'm late.

ive got 2 6mmbr's one rpa action and heavy 5r border barrel 1 in 8 twist for target shooting, which I had built about 12 years ago on Laurie Hollands recommendation.

the second is a nesika (very shiny and doesn't mark or tarnish) bought second hand from steve kershaw which I use for  varminting.

you would have to wave an awful lot of cash under my nose to make me even start thinking about selling them. That's how impressed I am with the 6mmbr!

both guns are very accurate, not too fussy to load, loads of info and advice available on the web. You can't go wrong with this cartridge. The best of luck with your new rifle, you will love it!