Winter varminting gloves recommend ?

gunner

Hi all , was set on buying new kit yesterday but last minute held off until i know which gloves are suitable , iv got many different sets of gloves but all summer type with under armor unders when its colder but id like a proper set now for Winter outings , h2o resistant not really needed , iv got neoprene but my hands / fingers seem to stay cold probably from persperation. It was the mechanics type from ukmc pro . Any thoughts please ? Or recommendations ? Atb

My wife purchased some fantastic gloves with a Seal emblem on them, both left and right hand trigger finger has magnetic fitted so you have an option to shoot gloved or un gloved. 

Not quite sure who or were my wife got them. But I know they are Dam warm, great to shoot with. 

Think I will be using tomorrow as it will be bloody cold at Diggle on the final Fclass shoot of the year.

I have seal skin socks , dont use them as i either use wellies or boots , are the seal skin gloves sweaty hot ? Id be wearing for at least 3 hour ?

no matey, i use them. if you have wet hands and then put the gloves on the water is wicked away. 

i use the none hole glove for shotgun on peg in winter. i can feel the trigger of the stalking rifle but for the fine touch of the long range i would have been better with the ones with the finger hole.

keep an eye on the sealskin web site as they often have 50% on the finger hole gloves and hunters

Thanks luv ;) ill check em out and lidl mittens as Akeld ;)

Archived