F class explained in target shooter

Foxy has sold out and has no plans on buying anymore in as they have gone up substantially and not worth it.words to that affect.back to window shopping I guess

Did you ask Brian about his lightweight carbon bipod? It's a nice piece of kit with a very wide footprint and incredibly stable. The price is competitive too.

The rail is far more stable if it's inlet into the forend, but if you want to just screw it on that's your shout

I would suggest you offer the bipod onto the rail before you fix it to the rifle, just to see how it sits, then make a decision

Duey

"many wish to have dual-purpose deer or foxing / F-Class rig"

Interesting. What does a dual purpose deer / F-Class rig look like ?

Or is it just my AI that isn't really a deer rig except on those days when I am stupid enough to carry it.... Tend to call it a 'bonnet gun' in that 'mode'

There is a photo on the thread my 284.its nothing special.its a bit tatty looking wear coating has worn off in places where it's rubbed against my clothes.i just colour over with a black marker pen .actually I did see a marker pen specially for that propose but 8 or 9 quid they can take a run and jump.

"many wish to have dual-purpose deer or foxing / F-Class rig"

Interesting. What does a dual purpose deer / F-Class rig look like ?

Or is it just my AI that isn't really a deer rig except on those days when I am stupid enough to carry it.... Tend to call it a 'bonnet gun' in that 'mode'

it's not really an f class rig but may have f class ability.its got the accuracy and a good velocity with the 180gr hybrid.it just not built like an effer.more tacticool looking.

Archived