Surrey Gunsmiths

BlueBoy69

I've been to Alan Wey's shop in Capel and checked his website first. Unfortunately his site doesn't seem to exist any more, so I thought he wasn't gunsmithing either. I'll PM him later today, but seeing as he's not been active since May 2013, I don't hold out much hope.

So, any other recommended gunsmiths in Surrey? There must be more than one?

I've been to Alan Wey's shop in Capel and checked his website first. Unfortunately his site doesn't seem to exist any more, so I thought he wasn't gunsmithing either. I'll PM him later today, but seeing as he's not been active since May 2013, I don't hold out much hope.

So, any other recommended gunsmiths in Surrey? There must be more than one?

Any particular reason why it has to be surrey? coz there's plenty farther afield, inc the Home Counties.

There's always Fultons :wacko:

Any particular reason why it has to be surrey? coz there's plenty farther afield, inc the Home Counties.

There's always Fultons :wacko:

Just trying to find someone a bit more local, so the treks aren't day long. Though saying that, in the location I am, I'm right on the border with Sussex anyway!

I wouldn't use that Paddy Dane guy, he's very odd :)

Please feel free to get in touch, and hopefully I can help you in someway, or point you in the right direction at least if not.

I wouldn't use that Paddy Dane guy, he's very odd :)

Please feel free to get in touch, and hopefully I can help you in someway, or point you in the right direction at least if not.

I agree , very odd chap but does know his stuff ! dubious taste in onesies though :wacko:

Archived