Wearing its new colours

Almost finished now and all but ready for the King of 2 Miles challenge and the 2015 .50cal World Champs in the US at the end of this month.

Many thanks to Davy at the Shooting Shed for the "extras" and Gary Lowe for the paint job.

UJRi_zpsy1wed7np.jpg

UJRi2_zpsyq7fjwjd.jpg

Mike

WOW , an absolute bueaty , what scope she/he gunna wear ? Cheers tim .

WOW , an absolute bueaty , what scope she/he gunna wear ? Cheers tim .

It is going to be wearing a March 8-80 with MTR-3. Sat in a Third eye Unimount and atop a Coldbase 150MOA adjustable system.

Mike

Nice mike, I like the longerator, that really helps steady the crosshairs, good luck from me

Thanks Neil

I have a longer extension too, which stops just shot of the muzzle,this will allow me to fit a Shooting Shed "enhanced" FT/R bipod for even more stability for the 1000yd match. (Just waiting on the Bipod to be finished)

Mike

Wow!! Wish I could justify a .50

You can ! For sheer - look at me with me fifty ! Just put in a variation / vermin destruction / grey squirrel as main quarry :lol:

how do you get a 50 cal?

Have a justifiable reason for wanting one, belong to a club that has access to ranges where you can use one, put in for a variation and sell your first born to pay for them ;-)

Mike

Side views as requested, now wearing a new scope - thanks to Gary and March Scopes. It is an 8-80x56 X

Side%20View_zpsmoevwm8o.jpg

Close%20up%20sv_zpsl6bi0miu.jpg

That is stunning the paint job is very good, Bet that will wake the neighbours in the garden boom.

Archived