Red Jacket Firearms

1967spud

That outfit typifies everything which is bad about the US gun world - trouble is so many good guys are tainted by it. The Satellite TV network comes up with two series abut US gun firms, Sons of Guns and American Guns, and both are about ridiculous rip-off merchants who seem to think all of their products are best demonstrated by contrived explosions, no wonder they have such a bad rep.

American so-called "Reality TV" is so contrived.

He always comes across as an extremely arrogant, controlling person, so I can well imagine that he would be capable of practically holding a young girl almost as a hostage - as her report seems to suggest? :mad:

RJF have severed all ties according to a statement on the company website.

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/

On paper perhaps - the whiny daughter and her retarded husband will still be doing what the Old Man tells them.

On paper perhaps - the whiny daughter and her retarded husband will still be doing what the Old Man tells them.

I think the reality is that Joe actually does runs the place anyway, IIRC both Steph and Will were banned from actually running a firearms business due to a legal issue from before the TV show started, something to do with some missing Saigas!!

Alan

I think the reality is that Joe actually does runs the place anyway, IIRC both Steph and Will were banned from actually running a firearms business due to a legal issue from before the TV show started, something to do with some missing Saigas!!

Alan

On paper yes, but it was quite obvious from the programs that the Haydens were calling the shots.

No matter, they appear to be a bunch of chancers to me and it's only by luck rather than judgement that there hasn't been a serious accident resulting from some of the "iffy" builds they produce.

Granted the blokes a knob, but why does everyone automatically think he's guilty?

I'm not suggesting the true account will come out in court. As our own legal system is a joke. But the USA legal system is like a TV drama!

Either way though, it's not good for such a great show!.........Cough, NOT! :ph34r:

Sons of Guns was, and is, typical American TV. Contrived, overly dramatised and utterly throw away. I did watch it, originally it gave an inside view on life in a workshop with everything that went with it, but the more successful it became the more the TV took over and the 'reality' was lost. There's been some good stuff go through the show too. Flem was a cool guy and clearly one of the better smiths, along with Vince. The shop was always run by an LLC headed by Joe/Charlie and originally with Vince from what I can understand after legal wranglings with Will and the ATF regarding 10 missing guns. Both Will and Stephanie had their FFL revoked in 2009/2010.

Have to say that if he's done what has been suggested... well, then there should be no corner for him to hide in.

"REDJACKETFIREARMS" will end up renaming after this, who the hell would want merchandise branded with something inextricably linked with a child rapist?

True or not the company will never shake off the mud slung by Will's alleged actions..

American Guns has better eye candy

6abd9f03.gif Better go to Specsavers.

I don't think either series has much going to it in that respect.

It always seemed to 100 ways to ruin a AK47

Alltho i watch there program from time to time the one episode that stuck to mind was when they actually worked on a bolt action rifle , they couldn't cheak headspace because they didn't have go no go gauges but they still did it ! I wouldn't work for that idiot , but i think his daughter needs seeing too ! :lol:

Alltho i watch there program from time to time the one episode that stuck to mind was when they actually worked on a bolt action rifle , they couldn't cheak headspace because they didn't have go no go gauges but they still did it ! I wouldn't work for that idiot , but i think his daughter needs seeing too ! :lol:

Yeah, she's a real catch :unsure:

3YPy8m5.jpg

Yeah, she's a real catch :unsure:

3YPy8m5.jpg

Any holes a goal :lol:

Archived