My first AI has landed !

Sapper811

Correct. TET Unimount in FDE. I will sort some better photos to put on

I have the correct shade which is AI Dark earth on its way over right now. I think its just been introduced. Looking forward to it as I,ve an AX in bits to paint. They never look right when the metalwork does,t match the skins , and its a very strange shade.

Let us know how you got on with the AI mod,

Ive an AW on order and was thinking of one of these, i take it its the type that screws on to your brake?

let us know the SP on noise/recoil etc,

Nice looking rig :)

VERY pleased with the mod. No bark from the brake and recoil greatly reduced. Noise reduction down to a reasonable level ( may do some more testing with a mates pro noise meter ). Also very light compared to the Ase mods i have.

As for a possible change in POI, none at all. In fact the photo shows 3 rounds of GGG mil surp at 100m. First and third rounds with just the brake, second round with mod fitted. These 3 rounds being numbers 36 - 38 in what is a new rifle. Overall a stunning rifle of exceptional quality. I just need to get used to lugging it around as it is a tad heavy.

P1040238_zpsb7efb845.jpg

P1040244_zps70468c2d.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'm seriously thinking about getting an AI tbh I have for a year now.. Just the weight is keeping me from buying one as I use it for fox/deer control and I just love the weight of my sako 85 308 work horse! Nice rifle thought

Archived