Roll on Diggle this weekend

dorg

My son Joe while under the watchful eyes of Russel Simmons at Bisley has slaughtered me yet again. Someone else to add to the list of people that can shoot my rifles better than I can.Perhaps I can pull it back this weekend. Any one know if there is a practice on Friday afternoon I could do with it.

Dorg- dont know about friday maybe Vince B [gun pimp] will chime in but saturday is tipped for a bit of the wet stuff-

looking forward to it myself.

i think Adam Bagnall is the one to ask about friday that just popped into my head as i replied.

My son Joe while under the watchful eyes of Russel Simmons at Bisley has slaughtered me yet again. Someone else to add to the list of people that can shoot my rifles better than I can.Perhaps I can pull it back this weekend. Any one know if there is a practice on Friday afternoon I could do with it.

Obviously you have run out of those lucky bullets then :D

Obviously you have run out of those lucky bullets then :D

No, Joe found them, he also found the gun, Left me with a 308. Thats kids for you.

Well done Joe , I bet that put a smile on his face Simon, now you have to think how to kick his butt next time :huh: a quick jab in his right eye should do the trick :D

Hi Simon I believe there is an informal practice in the afternoon I was going but I had to cancel tonight due to work problems.

Just remember kids get cocky thats the best time to beat them. Have a good shoot.

Martin

The weekend starts now!

A decent crowd turned up at Diggle this afternoon for a practice shoot ahead of the weekend's 600 yard comp. Plenty of UKV shooters in attendance and some nice rifles on display.

The weather was - unbelievably calm and dry - fingers crossed it stays that way.

The weekend starts now!

A decent crowd turned up at Diggle this afternoon for a practice shoot ahead of the weekend's 600 yard comp. Plenty of UKV shooters in attendance and some nice rifles on display.

The weather was - unbelievably calm and dry - fingers crossed it stays that way.

Drat, Have I missed trick here? I thought this week-end was 1000 yards.

It was originally scheduled for 1K, but has taken on the role of the March 600yd 'short-range' fixture which was snowed off. The organisers asked the March round entrants if they wished to keep their entries 'live' and have the event postponed to this weekend. The vast majority said 'yes', only a few dropping out to provide a little unused space for any newcomers.

Archived