MQC 06/04/2013

Swamp Donkey

Next years benificary of funds should definatly be a hearing loss charity.

Well, now that Ive regained the hearing in my left ear.

Rup & Co: Your hard work is appreciated; thanks for putting on an enjoyable comp!

well done guys:-)

another blinging day too (bonus)

hope to make the next one hoped to be runing a multi shot but looking like end of the year/next year!

so single shot again for me !(again)

cheers Andy

Thanks again Rup, it was a great day.

Really looking forward to the summer shoot.

N.b. After the interesting practical demonstration....the days of carrying firebirds lose in my pockets are certainly over!

Had a great day! Many thanks to Rup and co. for all the leg work you put in, much appreciated.

Will get practicing for the next shoot!

It was a great day, many thanks to the organisers who had obviously done a lot of hard work to set up and run the day.

Thanks too to all the other shooters for letting me win (again :P )! I bet there's more Tikka T3s there by next year!

Could someone remind me of Tom's screen name, or better still pm me his email, I lost it and he was going to send me some instructions on using the throwing knives he kindly donated.

Gareth

Tom is musket on here.

Those throwing knives were great prize courtesy of Tom.

Pictures! Anyone got any more MQC pics? I was too busy to take any this time.

It was a great day, many thanks to the organisers who had obviously done a lot of hard work to set up and run the day.

Thanks too to all the other shooters for letting me win (again :P )! I bet there's more Tikka T3s there by next year!

Could someone remind me of Tom's screen name, or better still pm me his email, I lost it and he was going to send me some instructions on using the throwing knives he kindly donated.

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

Tom's 'handle' is Muskett (2 T's),

Alan

Another great day Rup and friends, most enjoyable, we all had a cracking good day, looking forward to the next shoot :D

Tony.

Had a cracking day. Even got a little sun burn a long with the nose bleed from being so far down south!

Thanks Rup for a real good show. Pete you really know how to make things go with a bang. I have to admit I shat my pants!

Until the next one. I might even turn up with a rifle that has been zero'd

Cheers

Dave

Archived